If I did this I'd just kill myself........

-
I dont think killing yourself would have been a good idea, however I am disappointed you didnt put the left front tire of your 3/4 ton 4x4 on top of it.

Just a couple of days ago I caught a glimpse of a jacked up orange 3/4 ton 4x4 with an 01 on the side. Didn't get a good look but I'm pretty sure it was a Super Duty Ford! :wack:
Dallas

Former neighbor painted his boat like the General.....goofball.....

all the General hate wow man i think its fine to make a charger a General lee its just paint yall really lol butthe boats and what not i dont get the point lol

Sorry, all the 01 stuff is a waste of print. Like flogging a dead horse over and over.

Well you are free not to read it. I was going to post below, but I decided not to:

No, your post is a "waste of print." Only it's not "print." A few of us were having a little laugh. You are now free to move on. Nothing more for YOU to see here.

Tell ya whut. If you really want'a ***** about a waste of print, go yell at Frankie and his incredibly biased political posts. Then go research how many actual helpful answers or other technical A body contributions he makes here.

-
Back