If it was given to you for free which would you take?

-
....and another thing, with the VIP you are getting Plymouth's top-of-the-line car. I think they even had real wood on the door panels.

which one do you think chicks would rather be seen in ?.......I'll bet it's not the fury LOL!

I'd take the "grandpa's" '66 FURY over the Satellite. But anyway FREE is good!!

Here is my dads 1974 roadrunner clone's first drive! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpA4_HK3DLI"]First drive 1974 roadrunner clone - YouTube[/ame]

First time I ever felt the power of a bigblock was in a new 67 Fury, never forgot that. Fury all the way for me too :burnout:

I'd have to go with the 66 Fury. I just don't like the 1971 and later "B" body design. Just my personal opinion.

Fury!

Having owned and driven both early C's and 70's B's ('65 Sport Fury, '73 Satellite Sebring, '74 Charger) I would take the Fury hands down. They handle surprising well for the time, were built better, have more cool factor, and were way more comfortable. Plus, the 1st Gen C-body Fury wasn't as heavy as most think. I bet the Satellite weighs pretty close to the same as the Fury.

No doubt - 66 Fury... I learned to drive in a 2dr 66 Fury III.... Search the swap meets for a factory 2-4 intake for that poly 318 and keep it all under the hood...throw a steep gear in the rear.... great sleeper material.... if ya "have to" put a scoop on it, go with a low profile max wedge type scoop.....

Parts will be easier to find for the B-body, but how many 66 Furys (or Furies) do you see at the shows/cruises?

How did I miss this thread :eek:ops: I would have to go with the 66, and find me a 383 if the engine is bad and will be changed out, I think some even came with a 383 Vip..
shame it don't have one, the 74 would be around for a few more years to find hopefully but the VIP would be a drum brake car, witch is fine, thats how I drive mine, the 74 Satilite/Roadrunner will have a better handling package
to start with, But being it's a 66 I would pick it and take it on fishing trips :happy1: more room is a good thing some times and these cars can
carry a load

My vote is for the Fury. As a bonus, it will have an 8 3/4 (probably the B body wont) plus possibly a 727. Add a hot small block, or better yet a big block and what a cool car!

The Fury. It's not at all a grandpa car. My dad has a 65 sport fury 426 street wedge 4 speed car. He bought it new. Definitely the best car he owns. It is a very well made car. Handles well. Extremely tight. Great looks. Plus, there's tons of room under the hood. Great car for a big block.

I had some of both. the 66, though a C body, has those cool lines, quality was better in general then, the wide 318 is cool, just don't see that many. they can be made to really run if ya want to spend the $$.. even could have a dual 4 bbl.
I've had a 72 charger, 73 sat, etc. not bad cars, I like their looks, ( except the 74 fat bumper thing). plenty of those RR clones, again I vote the 66 fury.

I would go for the Fury if they are close in condition. I like the style more personally.

Damnit...I hate when I read a whole thread before realizing it was brought back from the dead and no longer relevant.:violent1::violent1:

-
Back