If Not an A-bodie Than What Would it be?

-
My next Mopar will be a '68 Charger. I'm still kicking myself for getting rid of my old one. On a good note the currant owner has it done and it's sporting a 750HP big block (that's with out the NOS).

69 Super Bee, 383, just like the first one I saw in 1969 when I was nine. I still remember that dark green car with the tail stripe, chrome tips and it's mean sound. Realisticly, I'll never be able to afford it. Dare to dream.

i would build something like this.

100-0062_IMG.JPG

littleman66 said:
i would build something like this.

Hey Littleman if your into these kind of cars pick up an issue of Ol'Skool Rods!
I been getting them for a couple months now,they got some really cool Rods in them!
Last issue had a 28 Dodge that was chooped and sectioned severely!

EvilScamp said:
Hey Littleman if your into these kind of cars pick up an issue of Ol'Skool Rods!
I been getting them for a couple months now,they got some really cool Rods in them!
Last issue had a 28 Dodge that was chooped and sectioned severely!

sounds like an idea. hopfully they have it at wal-mart or i may be **** out of luck.

My favorite untill now is the 1970 GTX. I think the front grill is awesome ... with a 440/4 speeds, air grabber ... just like on cover of MoparMuscle Magazine of this month ... but triple black for me !!! :headbang:

340demon said:
1970 challenger TA would have bought one that was at dealer but the ins co. said no so ordered my 1971 demon340 how dumd was the ins co.

I did the same thing and wanted the 340 six pak Chal;enger T/A, but I was too late for the 71 so I got a 72 Demon. I loved that car.

Worked the motor and ran low 13;s. Here's a picture that is 26 years old.

th_Resized340DemonMikeandTim.jpg

th_Resized340DemonMikeandTim.jpg

69 1/2 Roadrunner
B5 Blue, Black int.
440/6
4 sp with a bench seat
Black hood
Front hub mounted road runner ad disks

or

1961 plymouth station wagon
Dp90 and chrome
slammed!!!
383 with crossram intakes
3 inch with warlocks

or the 53 Mercury pick up with the 400 mopar that is sitting in my buddies shop that I need to get off my *** and get done.

71 Bee with a 440 Six Pack and a 4 speed, sublime
71 Charger RT 440 4 Speed, B7 blue
70 Challenger RT SE 440 4 speed, triple black with black stripes
68 Charger RT 440 4 speed, black with black stripes
69/70 wing car, options don't matter
64 Dodge 880 wagon
69-72 C-body convert prefer Sport Fury

I think my next car will be that 72 chally that one of my co-workers has. My Daughter (who is now nearly 7) wants a pink 70-71 cuda. Better start saving now.

my choice would have to be an:

1970 AAR Cuda 4 spd. Black and white
1970 Challenger T/A 4 spd. Hemi Orange with Black int.
1969 1/2 Roadrunner 4 spd Black on Black
1970 Duster Twister Sublime with Black int.
1968 1/2 Roadrunner Red with white int.
1968 or 1969 Super bee yellow on black
:headbang:

-
Back