If Only They Would.....

-
That would be sweet if they brought Plymouth back it would open the doors to alot of possibilities.

I'm with Chuck and Ramcharger: That GTX rendition ROCKS !!!

I'll take mine in Black on Black with the White roof strobe-stripe ....:glasses8:

I think a 'Cuda comeback car would have been a lot better seller than the Challenger they are bringing out. It's more of a "bad boys" car. Slap on a Hemi hood (like the 1971 with the shark gill fenders) along with a modern technology Hemi motor, now that would be one hell of a combination that would sell like hotcakes compared to a lot of other crap some of the big three come out with! It would also be nice to have a comeback car like a 'Cuda without overdoing the high technology look of the cockpit that all the modern cars now have. Who needs another car interior cockpit that looks like a freekin space shuttle inside (aka new Camaro)! There was something about the simplicity of the 1970's 'Cuda interiors that I liked (maybe because I bought a brand new one when I was a "youngster").
:love4:

I have a new background on my computer now. Black CUDA

Would you pay more if it was a Chrysler? I can see a GTX rendition because GTXs' cost more back in the day because they were fully loaded. A Chrysler Cuda wouldn't make sense unless they marketed it as an upscale version of the Challenger. Nice photoshop works though.

One GTX for me please!

gtx.jpg

That pic looks like (heaven forbid), a Camaro! See below. I would like to see them bring back a 'Cuda that looks like a 'Cuda and not some high tech aerodynamic wedge looking clone of a Camaro.

Yuk..........

06-07camaro-04.jpg

i still like this one

AAAAAAAACCCCK! It looks like the new Mustang combined with ricer/tuner trash!

BTW, I do actually like the new Stang, but dont want a 'Cuda to look like one!

Also, Ill take one of those GTXs for each day of the week in a different color!

As much as I do like them, they look a bit fat, they should section the body about 2 inches :toothy10:

-
Back