If you care.........you'll give too

-
:-({|= :sign5: :sign5: :headbang: :D hmmm lets see who do I sponsor... one of them or the starvin little kid in africa?? I got it,....neither. A starvin kid in America!

I don't know what to say. I never knew things had deteriorated to such an extent. I'm in a bad way right now, but next month I may be able to send them some free ice.

im not cold hearted
really im not
when i saw this i thought it was terrible
but then i got up and went to make me a sandwich
i opened the fridge and noticed i was out of spam...that really put things in perspective...now THAT is terrible

im not cold hearted
really im not
when i saw this i thought it was terrible
but then i got up and went to make me a sandwich
i opened the fridge and noticed i was out of spam...that really put things in perspective...now THAT is terrible

the hotdog plant must have missed the shipment of cow hoofs and pig assholes to the spam factory. lol. that stuff is NASTY!

Hahaha, I don't think anyone of those hockey players are smart enough to start a 401k plan.
Dave

My caring tree item for the united way this year is size 12 work boots for a homeless man....I miss the NHL this year but it really does not bother me much if the players or owners are not making the big bucks. If I can help somebody go to work and make a living I am much happier. No sympathy here for either side. I do miss hockey!

-
Back