If you had $800 what would you buy?

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
I won 4 $200 gift cards today. They are VISA cards so cash is not an option. I'm trying to figure out what to buy? Need idea's

I'd buy a nice, lumpy cam & lifters for my bestest buddy mikelbeck. ;-)

I your case Brett.

1. A set of wheelie bars. (your going to need them if you get that cuda to hook up real good)

2. some real sticky tires. ( to get you in the 9's)

3. some NOS (You just don't have enough HP)LOL

Jack

onehellofadart said:
A vacation. :mrgreen:

Yup some place that isnt getting 8" of snow the day after I went back to work becuase it was 54 degrees. :evil:

How about a Nascar Driving Expierence? You can shoot down to Las Vegas for the weekend. I got one as a gift and am going to Pocono Raceway this spring.......if it ever stops snowing :x :x :x

:scratch: ehhh, Brett It just dawned on me, since when do you need
suggestions on how to spend your money?
You have been doing pretty good so far :tongue:

Yeah Tony, I was wondering the same thing.

So here's a suggestion for you Brett, why not donate the Visa cards to a homeless shelter? Or maybe just go buy a bunch of clothes or food and donate that. I'm sure there are some truely needy people in your community that would appreciate that. You might get a little recognition for your good deed, and a tax write-off. :thumrigh:

Thats a god idea. You can always donate to your favorite web site also.

brett,
since you REALLY dont need anything, i would buy an AWESOME,KICKIN STEREO for the jeep so when your cruzin around TOPLESS they can hear ya coming!!!!!!

my cousin has a 70 BRONCO ALL DONE UP with around a 2000 watt stereo thats just plain SICK!!!!
and you can hear him coming about 1/4 mile away!!!!.....REALLY!!!!

mikesduster said:
no...i MEANT brett!!!!!! :puker:

No thanks....:angry7:

Hey, how about buying a needy New Yorker some.... ah, never mind.

mikesduster said:
brett,
since you REALLY dont need anything, i would buy an AWESOME,KICKIN STEREO for the jeep so when your cruzin around TOPLESS they can hear ya coming!!!!!!

my cousin has a 70 BRONCO ALL DONE UP with around a 2000 watt stereo thats just plain SICK!!!!
and you can hear him coming about 1/4 mile away!!!!.....REALLY!!!!

Good idea Mike but I already did that, got me a pair of 12's boxed in the jeep with 2 amps. It rocks!

-
Back