If you live in CA wait to make purchase!

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
Looks like sales tax is going done!!! So if your going to make a big car purchase wait! I know I want to get Some TTI so Maybe it will help! Since sales tax on the chrome ones is 50 dollars and more for the top of the line ones

Looks like sales tax is going done!!! So if your going to make a big car purchase wait! I know I want to get Some TTI so Maybe it will help! Since sales tax on the chrome ones is 50 dollars and more for the top of the line ones

Yup starting in July hopefully! Mine is 9.25% here!!

You need to pay all the taxes you can, somewhere there's a house full of illegal aliens who really need your money more than you do. Sheesh the nerve of some people. :toothy7:

lol umm no. all of you older guys should be lucky that people my age are paying your SS. When I get older I wont have SS

What do you think older guys paid into,their whole working life?](*,)Just sayin..

oh, congrats now you get it back...and when Im making more money than it took for older guys to put in...I get nothing still....:wack:

Tax going down? WOW! I am shocked to here that. It used to be 7.75% around here then went up to 8.75% a few years ago.

-
Back