If You Previously Added Yourself to the FABO Members Map, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ENTRY

-
somebody [whoever runs this] please delete me, for it keeps fking up on where I live for some reason, it's putting me 4+ blocks away from my actual residence.

somebody [whoever runs this] please delete me, for it keeps fking up on where I live for some reason, it's putting me 4+ blocks away from my actual residence.

If you want you can drag your marker to the right location. If you click on your marker.
On the bottom right of the box their is 3 circle. The middle one is relocate and then you drag it right spot.
You can delete your other marker also.

Come on, there's seriously only five people in Michigan? We're the fricking car capital of the world!

I'm on the map! Hey Leanna I checked and it's only 2326 miles from my place to yours. And only should take about 38 hours to get there.
Maybe I should just drive down to pick up my parts when your done with them! It would only cost me about $800 in gas, but think of the postage I'd be saving!

I got the job done, dragged kicking and screaming the whole way.
Wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been hanging onto the furniture while I was being dragged.

-
Back