If you're gonna vandalize a vehicle...........

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
At least be smart enough not to do it to an undercover PD car.

Old idiot doesn't have a driveway, and got the (incorrect) notion that people should not be parking in front of his house. The top photo is from Google Maps!!!! He routinely dresses up the front of the joint with traffic cones.

So he's been busy key'n n' spray'n 'n WD-40'n cars, and that was going fairly well until............the PD parked an undercover unit in front of his house. Yup. Felony.

Jus too damn bad someone didn't 'splain things to 'im before he got into so much trouble.

http://www.krem.com/news/local/Parking--234319251.html

Attachments

• idiot.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 346
  • idiot1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 353
  • idiot2.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 340
  • idiot3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 345
I hate it when people park in front of my house:D I would never damage their car, however they may leave with waterspots from watering.

Am I missing something with the WD-40?
Other than a need to get it off, it won't do any damage will it?
C

so then why don't he build a driveway ....its not that hard ...simple landscaping, even I have done it before when I needed a larger entrance into the yard to get my car hauler through.

and what is with the WD-40? that is a twist, for some people that would be a huge favor, WD-40 slows the rust down :D

he obviously don't realize that the street is not his property and can not control who parks there.

i think the wd40 smears when u put the wipers on n its hard to get off

I actually do feel for the old guy, just not his methods. He's suffering from the border wars of city expansion. At first glance, this is an old residential section, BUT it's immediately adjacent to "downtown" where several large business buildings have recently been built along with city hall and the God Dammed new library, and a massive massive overhaul of the adjacent city park which I haven't found ANYONE I've talked to was in favor of. That didn't stop the city from spending about 40 million dollars.

More important, these projects have severely REDUCED city business parking, and I'm sure that this has all "slopped over" into nearby old neighborhoods. A quick comparison of the old (was) park and the new project will show a decided lack of parking, as well as the boat trailer parking is now hundreds of feet further away from the boat ramps!!!

https://maps.google.com/maps?num=40...F-8&ei=bHefUv-OHOS0iQLKgoCwBA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

http://mapping.cdaid.org/McEuenPark/index.html

This city sucks. We have the benevolent, the great, the old man behind the curtain, Duane Hagadone, who's horetell sticks up like the middle finger to the rest of us. The city council bows to every wish.

Yes, it all looks very pretty. But when you pass through the jingly jangly bead curtains into the filthy back room of city politics, it's an ugly scene.

so then why don't he build a driveway ....its not that hard ...simple landscaping, even I have done it before when I needed a larger entrance into the yard to get my car hauler through.

It isn't that easy when you live in a place with codes, restrictions, required architectural drawings, zoning, maximum lot coverage, curb cut and the rest of the requirements that go along with it. It can be a real headache and cost a lot of money before the first shovel is stuck in the ground.

It isn't that easy when you live in a place with codes, restrictions, required architectural drawings, zoning, maximum lot coverage, curb cut and the rest of the requirements that go along with it. It can be a real headache and cost a lot of money before the first shovel is stuck in the ground.

wouldn't he be entitled to a driveway by city code? I would think he can get the city the cut the curb and install him a ramp curb and then the rest is up to him on his land........even the neighbor one goes over the sidewalk so no sidewalk mods are even needed.

We had a guy like that who lived across from my mom and dad. Everytime someone would park in front of his house he would come out and turn the hose on the car. When I started dating my wife she parked there and he came it to do that. She went to the trunk and pulled out a bucket and sponge and gave it to him. You should have seen his face. She never had another issue with him though.

people like him are reasons its better to live on the farms ....my nearest neighbor is like 10 acres away and we don't even talk to each other ....the point of moving out to a rural area is to get away from people so we don't even wave to eachother out here ....just pretend we didn't see eachother and throw a blind eye to each other's ways. they throw a blind eye at my cars and I throw a blind eye to some of the stuff they do and everyone is happy.

wouldn't he be entitled to a driveway by city code? I would think he can get the city the cut the curb and install him a ramp curb and then the rest is up to him on his land........even the neighbor one goes over the sidewalk so no sidewalk mods are even needed.

I can't speak for that city but here you have to apply for a driveway and if you have too much existing lot coverage then you will be denied. Once you are denied you can try to get a variance and that is seldom approved. All curb cuts and approaches are the responsibility of the party requesting it. Being the curb cut would be against a public street a pavement lock would be required. The last one I did back in 1985 was around $4k but it was for my commercial building. The hoops you would have to go through now is even worse.

Not only the legal hoops and permits, and expense of the curb, but he may not have enough property to install a driveway and meet setback with his neighbor.

-
Back