Ignore list question

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
When you add someone to your ignore list does it prevent them from seeing your posts or threads? Or Just stopping you from reading theirs? Steve

So they can still talk crap about you so everyone else can see it, but you don't see it.:D

Dammit Oldman, LOL you're too darn MEAN to ignore, LOL

if someone is on your ignore list and they send you a PM ....does it bounce back at them and tell them they are being ignored ....or does the PM just drift out in cyberspace?

there should be a bunch on my ignore list but actually right now there is no one there .......i love you all :D i feel really mean with the thought of putting anyone on mine.

im a friendly person ....i think.

I just found it easier just to skip or ignore someone post.

during competition you are my sworn enemy ....so prepare to meet your jousting defeat. :D:D

I don't know Rani, DD is bringing his A game to the contest.... :poke:

Oh, and I didn't post in this thread earlier because I was ignoring it... :silent:

Oh, and I didn't post in this thread earlier because I was ignoring it... :silent:

what? i didnt see your post because i was ignoring you :D:D Giggity Giggity

This message is brought to you by the ignore committee.

its ok, even if i ignore a post ...the cat will still read it so dont feel too depressed about it :D:D

Attachments

• catonkeyboard.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 168
during competition you are my sworn enemy ....so prepare to meet your jousting defeat. :D:D
You Will lose . ! Thats all i got to say bout that . ggggrrrrrrrrrrrr woof woof

You tell her karl !

I don't ignore anyone. I like arguing too much.

...though I'm sure there are a number of people who have me on their lists. lol

Ignore list....what a great feature...if only life had one....

-
Back