Ignore list

-
Who needs a list? I can ignore without a damn toggle...
I've learned to ignore stupid in real life (Allot!!), I can certainly ignore it on a website...

Needs to be expanded. Not all can be ignored but some should.
What's funny is that I went at least 15 years without ignoring anybody, but in about the last year there have been several people whose comments are so caustic and crude, I ignored them. I'm sure it really hurts their feelings. Don't worry, Steve, I won't ignore you.

I dont understand people that always have to wind ***** and complain what is there problem if you dont have something good to ad to a conversation shut your fu...ng stink hole go get some terapi or some meds the world is damaged enoght you dont have to make it worst

That directed at me ?
I dont understand people that always have to wind ***** and complain what is there problem if you dont have something good to ad to a conversation shut your fu...ng stink hole go get some terapi or some meds the world is damaged enoght you dont have to make it worst

I go through phases. Sometimes I have a pile of people on it. Sometimes I take um off and give um another chance. It all depends on who pisses me off at the moment. LOL

You might not understand the mindset of many who post here.
I'll give you a perfect example.
My wife and I went to see Elton John live in concert. The guy puts a lot of effort into his shows and it was a great concert, the man is a talented performer and gave us a lot of great music.
Fair enough right?
So being caught up in my newly discovered FBBO forum at the time, when I got home I posted what a great time we had
One of the very first replies was from a homo hater who had to start crap about John and his lifestyle, so on and so forth.
A innocent thread about a concert and some fool and his idiotic opinion and dont kid yourself if I posted that same thread today, I can guarantee you id get the same type of replies.
Usually I dont put anyone on a ignored list, maybe now and than but mostly not, however I wish some would put me on their ignored lists

Steve, What is the "ignore" button
WHY CAN'T I SEE ANY OF THE POSTS HERE :mob:

Hahahahahahahaha

I have only 1 member here on "ignore" status.... Im glad I was able to do so in that case but at the same time I always hope I won't need it very often.

That directed at me ?
I go through phases. Sometimes I have a pile of people on it. Sometimes I take um off and give um another chance. It all depends on who pisses me off at the moment. LOL
Steve and RRR, you don't whine, ***** and complain. You tactfully point out the errors, lack of tact, lack of intelligence, and inability to effectively communicate that keep people from succeeding on this forum and in life itself. They should thank you for your considerate coaching. Some people have to pay big bucks for such valuable advice.

-
Back