I'll tell you what

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
My God if you can't do over 15 in a 25 because it's 60 degrees and sprinkling maybe you shouldn't be driving.
Generally I'm pretty patient with other drivers, but 4 miles of 15mph in a 25 with no passing SUCKS! :D
But then again 4 miles of straight road with a 25 speed limit sucks anyway.
Hell I can't even get into third below 25.

My God if you can't do over 15 in a 25 because it's 60 degrees and sprinkling maybe you shouldn't be driving.
Generally I'm pretty patient with other drivers, but 4 miles of 15mph in a 25 with no passing SUCKS!

Was that you behind me? You shudda honked or something!

Generally I'm pretty patient with other drivers, but 4 miles of 15mph in a 25 with no passing SUCKS! :D
Damn it I'm sorry, didn't mean to hold you up but I was in fear fur my life on those terrible roads

We had this rain that froze 'ONCE IT HIT YOUR WINDSHIELD' in Hastings, Nebraska. The driving was the damndest thing that I have ever seen.

I pull up to a four way stop, and ALL OF US were driving with: our defrost on full, wiper blades operating but ineffective, our heads outside our window, an ice scraper in our left hand, and scraping the ice on our windshield when the wiper blades were moving back. Just picture that in your head. We drove 5mph through town to our destination.

I have been exceptionally blessed since then. There hasn't been snow at 31547 since I got here in 1999. Shoveling a ten car driveway, the plowed snow blocking us from street in front of it, and a corner house's sidewalks (broken up by tree roots)-for nine years was enough for my of piece of the north with -80 windchill while -30degrees, snow drifts at a 15 degree angle off of people's roofs...

Get that white stuff away from me! This is the Mopar driving season for me (no one liked the idea of modifying my 73' 340 A833 Road Runner)here in the south. It was 80 degrees on Christmas, just dropped to the brisk 40's (which you are laughing at me shivering in) this past weekend.

you dont need to see where your going to get there
i once i drove 25 miles in a blizzard with ZERO vissibility
just keep those passenger tires on the rumble strips and they'll lead you home

aint that what they are there for?

We had this rain that froze 'ONCE IT HIT YOUR WINDSHIELD' in Hastings, Nebraska. The driving was the damndest thing that I have ever seen.

I pull up to a four way stop, and ALL OF US were driving with: our defrost on full, wiper blades operating but ineffective, our heads outside our window, an ice scraper in our left hand, and scraping the ice on our windshield when the wiper blades were moving back. Just picture that in your head. We drove 5mph through town to our destination.

I have been exceptionally blessed since then. There hasn't been snow at 31547 since I got here in 1999. Shoveling a ten car driveway, the plowed snow blocking us from street in front of it, and a corner house's sidewalks (broken up by tree roots)-for nine years was enough for my of piece of the north with -80 windchill while -30degrees, snow drifts at a 15 degree angle off of people's roofs...

Get that white stuff away from me! This is the Mopar driving season for me (no one liked the idea of modifying my 73' 340 A833 Road Runner)here in the south. It was 80 degrees on Christmas, just dropped to the brisk 40's (which you are laughing at me shivering in) this past weekend.

We had a snow a couple of years ago that after it the cars and trucks packed it down it stayed around 16-18 degrees for days.
The snow never melted on the streets and all the roads were solid white and shined like a polished floor.
Almost every mailbox and stop sign in town were run over and down, and there were cars and trucks in the ditches and in peoples yards that slide off the road and were stuck.
I was at a stop sign and a 4x4 went through the intersection backwards and off into someone's yard.
This was all in 25mph residential.

you dont need to see where your going to get there
i once i drove 25 miles in a blizzard with ZERO vissibility
just keep those passenger tires on the rumble strips and they'll lead you home

aint that what they are there for?

Driving by brail huh? :D

Lotta roads here ain't GOT rumble strips

THAT'S why there is brail on drive up ATMs

We have a local park on the edge of town that has a hiking trail that winds out around through cactus and thorned bushes and it has brail signs by them telling what they are.
I always wondered what a blind person would look like after traversing that trail and then finding and reading all the signs. :D
(hands, arms, knees and face all full of cactus thorns.)
It's also right in the same area most of the Mountain Lion attacks have been around here.

-
Back