Im a dad again!

-
congrats on your bundle of joy,ive a little 5 yr old girl that makes dennis the menace look like saint

Thanks everyone!

They still havent been able to come home yet, but soon!.

I have just been running around all day trying to get everything ready for when we get to bring them home ( laundry and dish's and everything so momma don't have to worry about messing around with nothing and can just relax for awhile).

She came out with a full head of hair on her ( our son was a cue ball when he was born lol). She came in at a little over 7 and a half lbs and had some good chunk to her.....so she was eating good while she was in there lol.

my wife thought her water broke around 10:30 that night. so we went in, a few hours later they said they didn't think that's what it was and that they would probably send us home within the hour, they just wanted to keep a monitor on her for a bit. Then they couldn't get an accurate reading so they wanted to put her on fluids and monitor her a few hours longer, at which point they had a few concerns and had also changed there mind and said it did in fact appear that her water had broke. so they ended up inducing her ....a few hours went by waiting for her to dilate . and once she was finally dilated to where she needed to be. from that point it was only 14 minutes of actual labor before she was born. So it was really fast.

Anyways... I got to get back at it and then try to get in a few hours of sleep before I get back at it again tomorrow. But here is a picture of daddy,big brother and little sister!.

Attachments

• 429877_2773830267478_1309704061_32275158_711904898_n.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 95
Really heart warming scene there Jerrod. It sure is better nowadays that they let the siblings come see the newborn. I remember when my little sister was born, I stood outside the hospital and my Mom waved to me from the 4th floor window.

They are alot more strict with things now than when my son was born. When my son was born we had probably 8 people in the delivery room. now they only allow a max of 3 (same with number of visitors) which I can understand for the delivery part. But kind of annoying for the visitors when they have to take turns sitting in the waiting room on the other end of the hospital.

Bummer things were so strict for you back then. I cant imagine not being able to let brother meet little sister right away.

He has been bugging us for months about when he would get to meet her. Every time we had a doctors appointment he would ask " is my baby sister coming today? " and we had to say...nope not today bud. And when he finally got to meet her for the very first time he had a smile from ear to ear!.

I asked a nurse to get these people away from my wife and new son 30 years ago:happy1: To much make up and probable germs and stuff, Just me on my first one, I was a little over protective I guess :glasses7:
She is beautiful Dude :blob:

Congrats!Say goodbye to your heart,cause your new daughter has it now.LOL

You forgot to tell us your little ones name??:wave:

Nothing is more precious than a daughter.. :) Even better she has a "big" brother to help out.

Grant

from that point it was only 14 minutes of actual labor before she was born. So it was really fast.

Wow, 14 minutes. Give her the "octomom" treatments and she would shoot them out like a Tommy Gun (Chicago Typewriter). LOL! :director:

Congrats and enjoy your new daughter... :toothy10:

Congratulations Jerrod, And glad to hear Mom and the little one are doing fine. Enjoy every minute of that baby, she's a special girl!!! Great picture too, big brother and papa look very proud, if not just a little tired huh, Dad!! Great job!! Geof

Congrats man! my wife and i are expecting our first boy april 28th. I cant wait to become a father. Such a great thing to look forward to! Crograts man

-
Back