I'm a daddy!!! (lots of pics) :)

-
"Raise a little thing called love", lucky man. What no FABO shirt yet.

Congrats James,

I had a son about 10 weeks back the same weight 8lbs 3ozs. Cherish those moments of the baby sleeping and eating quietly. Mine's already talking and loves to mimick the sounds I make.

Enjoy everything and don't worry about the money, you won't have it anymore. LOL

Riddler

She is beautiful James :hello2: My wife just woke up from a well deserved nap and she walked over to see your new bundle of joy and her first words was She's a pretty baby with a head full of hair :D
Congratulations and welcome to father hood :cheers:

Awesome little girl. Take good care of her. She will have you wrapped around her little finger in no time. Wait, she already has. Congrats!!!!!

Congrats James!:cheers:Welcome Sophia!She,s an angel James and looks like daddy...for now.LOL.You best get your car done quick,cause there goes the extra $$$$$$$$$$.

thanks scott!!! ive been working on that car for 3 days now. the engine and tranny are installed, just have a few issues to iron out with it...

Congratulations! She really does look like you. How's Mommy doing, camera shy?

thank you goldfish! yes, mommy is doing great! she said i "better not post her up on Abodies!!!" LOL

Very cool James congrats to you and Ma! Definitely a sweetheart...the 1st pic with the striped pj's, she has her brow wrinkled....probably wondering big block or small block LOL. Tell mom she did a great job!!

lol smallblock! thanks buddy!

WOW! Congrads to you and yours my man! Happyday! wooo-Hooo!

My daughter is 17 and still cries to daddy. (She failed her drivers license test)
I remember many moons ago this day for me when she came to us. I know that tired feeling for sure!

thanks rumble!! my gf laughed when she read ur daughter failed her drivers license test. she just pictured it in her mind! lol too funny!

Congrats James great news Im happy for you!
thank you joe!

congrats to you now we need some pics of her riding in your a-body lol

soon buddy!! ive been working vigorously on that cuda of mine!!

Congrats to you and the family mopardude318!

thanks jmiller!!

congrats. that lil girl is going to melt your heart. still amazes me how my lil girl can do it to just with a look... my boy just couldn't work it like her..lol

thank you Joe. she already does melt my heart, it warms just being in her presence. i miss her when im gone at my dads house to work on the car. i was under the car and wanted to go back home to see my baby!!

Right on James!

you should have the barracuda completely worked over, and broken in just in time for her to be driving too!!:D

congrats man!!!

haha thanks, thats how long it seems itll take me to get it done!! lol

Congrats James,

I had a son about 10 weeks back the same weight 8lbs 3ozs. Cherish those moments of the baby sleeping and eating quietly. Mine's already talking and loves to mimick the sounds I make.

Enjoy everything and don't worry about the money, you won't have it anymore. LOL

Riddler

hey riddler, thanks! i will cherish every moment! i hear ya about the money!!!

She is beautiful James :hello2: My wife just woke up from a well deserved nap and she walked over to see your new bundle of joy and her first words was She's a pretty baby with a head full of hair :D
Congratulations and welcome to father hood :cheers:

memike, thanks for the kind words my friend!

I am very happy for you James. Kind of humbling experience huh?

yes, its very humbling....its almost, surreal...like, i cant believe i have a baby!!!! i love her so much!!

thanks everyone for the kind comments!!! it means alot to me, my FABO Friends!!

-James

Congrats man!!! Word of advice, might wanna start going to the shooting range your going to need a sharpshooter in a very short time.
Seeing how CA bans the Barret .50, the Barrett M99 with a .416 is the next best thing.

-
Back