I'm a Newbie

-
Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm the new guy on the block here. Looks as tho there's alot of valuable info on this forum. Look forward to getting to know some new peeps. Anyways I got a 70 Duster, its a small block a/t that runs low 12's on the motor and 11.1 on a 150 shot. I've had the car since I was 16 and don't plan on ever letting it go. My pops also has a 68 dart with a 440 thats mini tubbed. Mopar families are the best.

Apparently my car was on here before I was. My Duster is in the Duster burnout vids in the General Discussion section. I found it while lookin through the site.

Welcome 70Dewster, I haven't seen the burnout vid but, Your 1/4 mile times look damn inpressive. You need to post a nice still shot of your mopar!

welcome, I've only been here a few weeks myself and this site has been more helpful than any I've ever seen you'll find tons of useful info here just ask any and all questions theres always someone who knows the answer and we're all willing to help eachother.

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!

Theres no location, where ya at?

Welcome aboard guys! We all try and be cool with each other and we all have the same common goals: owning a nice Mopar. We have young and/or in-experienced members whom ask what seems like simple questions, but they are answered directly and honestly. We don't ridicule lack of knowledge like some brand-specific sites do. Nor do we envy the guy with deep pockets, or shun the fellow with either low income or more important responsibilities, such as a family or a career, to put before his project.

Welcome to the family.

Welcome to the best of the best site's out there!!
Nice burn out!!
Jump on in and make your self at home.
This site is a lifesaver.

-
Back