I'm a proud dad !

-

fanofpetty

Reaction score
Oh no...not the way your thinking....LOL! My daughter texted the wife and I today and said she would not be home from work as scheduled. It seems a co-worker came in and was really having a difficult time dealing with all the recent shootings here in CT. Apparenty her co-worker is a close friend to one of the shooting victum's familys, and was very visably up-set, so my daughter told her to go home and be with that family, and that she would work her hours for her ( until 11:00 tonight). The co-worker was worried, and said she could not afford to loose the pay. My daughter told her not to worry about it, and she would recieve her normal pay, and my daughter would do this for her anyway. This will end up being a 19 hour work day for my daughter, and I am so very proud of her for doing this. She has always been so compassionate for other people. I just wanted to share.......

Your daughter has a big heart and she deserves all our thank you's for helping a friend in need

That is great, there needs to be more people in the world like her.

I'm feeling proud to know that there are still people like your daughter out there.
She is truly a special person.And you have every reason to be proud.

thanks for all the very kind words guys! I will relay this to her when she gets home, and give her a huge hug!

that is great, there needs to be more people in the world like her.

this is purely a reflection of her upbringing. Congratulations, you should be proud.

you've done good fanofpetty.

Pat

this shows that you and your wife raised her with good morels and compassion for others. You have a right to me proud.

please include my best wishes in that hug! She deserves it.

ditto!!! :D

I agree with everything said......she is a special girl and give her a big hug from me too....what a sweetie and God Bless her!

I can't say it any better than the others have. Give your wife and yourself a pat on the back, you've done a great job as parents. Oh, and give your daughter a big hug when she gets home! Stuff like this, I will never tire of reading.

Bless her and your family fanofpetty, You have dun a great hob raising
a good person that I am sure will open other peoples eye's to think about there own actions in life, and put a positive and caring thought in others mind to change and do the same.. action is stronger then words as we say.

So good to read of good deeds! Your daughter is a special person and is a direct reflection of how you both raised her.
Great job done by all!

I echo everything that has been said above, thank you for sharing your daughter's beautiful act of kindness.

-
Back