I'm back....

-
Welcome back!!! Glad to hear your ok...My father in law had a massive heart attack a year and a half ago at age 40, (wife is younger than me) and he is mostly back now.... Which is a miracle unto itself as he died 6 times on the table but each time they zapped him back. He seems to appreciate life more now that he darn near lost it. Anyway glad to hear your doing well... :D

Welcome back Tammy. I know my mopar is very helpfull. Now get out and find you a the one of your dreams.

Yessssssssssssss welcome back,you have been given a second chance so live to the fullest.:burnout:

welcome back

I had a friend who was a lot better shape than me that had a heart attack at 32, he never smoked or did drugs that I knew. I was shocked when he told me he had heart problems.

sometimes it is in your genes for some health issues

Welcome back. Glad to hear youre doing better neighbor. Say hello to Jim for me.

Sounds like you have been blessed with both a second chance and a great outlook on life. Glad to have you back and hear that all is well!! Geof and Nella

This evening I landed a part in an upcoming horror film.
Filming begins in February. Super excited and feeling blessed!!

Glad to have you back among us! Life IS fleeting at best, hope you still take time to enjoy the small things. Best of luck!

Welcome back to FABO Tammy!

Glad to hear you have bounced back from your ordeal

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06598.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 77
-
Back