I'm Back

-

shg340

Reaction score
Finally, I'm back on line. My laptop took a dump right after moving to Sarasota. Video card went out. Anyway, got a lot of posts to catch up on. It's 75 degrees here and 30 in KC. Hum, wonder if I made the right decision. Later folks...

Glad to see you back! 75 degrees? Yeah, you made the right choice :D

As for catching up:

Brett sold his `Cuda & bought a Toyota Prius

Adam decided to add hydraulics & 22" rims for a "different" look

And I got my car running perectly

NOT! :tongue:

Welcome back :thumrigh:

Welcome back. :cheers:
75 degrees :shock: here today it's 45degres and windy! :(

Won't belong before it's snowing! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Brett in a Prius. Am I dreaming...I better go off line for another few weeks and wake up again.

The Duster sits hibernating in KC and I hate that its not here. I'm itching to get her fired up and on the road. Oh well, she'll be here when the hosue sells.

Welcome back shg,

It's 75 degrees here too. In my family room with the wood stove going. That will be the story for the next 4 months. lol

Jack

shg340 said:
Brett in a Prius. Am I dreaming...I better go off line for another few weeks and wake up again.

It IS an amusing thought, isn't it? :D

It's probably what hell is like. Wide open roads with nothing but wind-up cars....

So True. Weather and roads to run the Duster on and no car to drive. The lord does work in stange ways. As for Coyote Jack, as much as I love Canada and the woods, I'd almost trade the Florida weaher for your scene up there. Would be short driving season, but my what a pretty season you have the rest of the year. I am envious CJ...

75 Degrees....Now I'm wondering if I'm making the right decision moving from Hawaii to Vegas. It's still in the 80's in Hawaii and its getting down to the 40's in Vegas. But parts are easier to get in Vegas, but I can race my car year round in Hawaii. But the money is great in Vegas, but I don't have any expenses in Hawaii. But, But, But aaaahhhhhhhhh :shock:

I love it up here shg340. The wife, now that's another story. She wants to move to Florida for 6 months of the year when we retire. I think I would miss the winter. I know I would miss going to the camp in the winter. It is some beautiful and quiet. The only thing you can hear is the trees snapping from the -30 cold. And you have never seen so many stars as there is on a clear January night. But, then again I did have a great time at the Daytona 500 a couple of years ago. hehehe

Jack

Coyote Jack, hang on to that peaceful and serene setting. So many places now are crowded, polluted and just overrun with humanity. I go to Flin Flon Manatoba once a year and fish and I've fallen in love with your country and the provinces. I used to live in WI and PA and winters are much more attractive to me than the heat and humidity of the south.

Anyway, it is strange to be in shorts and short sleeves at Thanksgiving. have a great winter my man and stay warm

come on down Jack you can go hunting with me. We can take craig and Steve out and show them the deal. We have 75 days of gun season this year and you can take a buck and a doe a day the whole time . What we lack in size we make up in quantity.

75 days of gun season this year and you can take a buck and a doe a day

Surely there is a maximum limit, right? I can't imagine someone bagging 150 dear in one season. :shock: It would take a whole bunch of freezers to hold that much. :scratch:

-
Back