i'm back.....

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Was drag racing motorcycles, bought a house, got hard into Jeeps and off road stuff, got married, rescued a Rottweiler, sold the Ramcharger and now it's time to dust off the Duster and drop this in it.

IMG_4670.JPG

IMG_4669.JPG

Holy blockhead! The dog is dwarfing the bride lol. 2000 miles wow!

lol, yeah, long story. Last time I took him to the vet he was 148 lbs, down from 151+. A gal bought him for big money (Norwegian/Bosnian bloodlines) and when he got big, she couldn't handle him anymore so I got him for free. I drove to Chicago from Colorado, met him for 15 minutes, stuffed him in the back of my jeep and stopped for cheeseburgers for him every two hours....... in case he felt like changing his mind...

Boris.jpg

Batlook.jpg

216881154_10226536103968467_4941527718252222662_n.jpg

Rotties are such great dogs, congratulations for rescuing him. I hope to get another in the future.

Rotties are such great dogs, congratulations for rescuing him. I hope to get another in the future.

I think they are amazing and somewhat misunderstood dogs and not really for everyone, incredibly intelligent, loyal and protective...... But they need training from day one.

Bat1.jpg

I think they are amazing and somewhat misunderstood dogs and not really for everyone, incredibly intelligent, loyal and protective...... But they need training from day one.
They are head strong, that's for sure. My last rottie lives me, but pushed every possible way she could.

Good luck with the Duster!

My friend had one. He harnessed a tire to him and made him follow him in his truck around a gravel pit. Talk about barrel chested.

They are head strong, that's for sure. My last rottie lives me, but pushed every possible way she could.

Good luck with the Duster!

This dog had virtually no training when I got him, all he knew was "Sit, Lay Down" and he was already 2 years old. It really was a battle of wills and I'd had big dogs before but this guy is "different" due to his Eastern European background. I spent thousands on professional training and he sent one trainer (Air Force K9 Trainer) to the hospital, I'm lucky I didn't get sued but I tried to tell them..... "He's different, he's not from here and his commands were original in Russian, etc". Thank God they let it go and we changed his training regimen.

BTW, I got a Strange Dana D60 for the Duster! It's gonna rip!

Wow, you’ve been busy. All things in life, but we’re glad you didn’t forget about us! Welcome back brother! Nice looking dog by the way, and a beautiful new wife! Life is good!

Wow, you’ve been busy. All things in life, but we’re glad you didn’t forget about us! Welcome back brother! Nice looking dog by the way, and a beautiful new wife! Life is good!
Thanks Brother! Man, I can't believe this site has grown to over 57,000 members.

-
Back