I'm Beat

-

440valiant

cuda
Reaction score
Well i think im throwing in the towel for a bit on the cars. As i think i have finally taken on too much. I have 3 cars. #1- 62 ford falcon, tube chassis, needs everything. #2 1969 buick riviera, 455, turbo 400, was fully complete until the paint bubbled.... and it wont sell. #3 1969 Plymouth barracuda. needs engine, frame and everything inbetween. Still making payments on the loan. My $10 an hour job doesn't cut it. especailly since i only get to work 2 hours a day.

I think i just need some time to think:clock:

Sounds like all you need is a second job to afford to pay the loan and tinker with your cars. What do you do with the other 14 hours? That's not counting 8 hours of sleep. Friend of mine was working at construction during day, convenience store clerk at night, then got off work from that and did a paper route.

i go to school during the day, then i walk to work and work from 3-5. i guess i could get another job after that or on the weekends.

I hope thing's change for you, It has been a difficult year for you and allot of others, But it sounds like it could be just that time of year, Don't toss the towel yet, It sounds like you enjoy your cars so stop and step back and take a brake from them for a while, Things will look and be better when spring comes.

Breaks are good,Ive been burned out since my last dart project,Im finally coming around.

440valiant, I have also felt overwhelmed like you do right now.

Take a break, recharge & refresh..........

Think about and do something else for a week or so....however long it takes.

If you truly have the love and the interest in the cars, it will come back. :cheers:

Concentrating on "one thing" at a time helps me.

well I will step up and take the barracuda off your hands so that is one less thing to worry about!

-
Back