I'm behind the times, I guess...

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
I have a confession to make. Up until last night, I had never seen "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World." I don't know what was wrong with me, but I think I have a new movie to add to my favorites list. I don't know if it was the classic Detroit iron, the A-list of comedy legends, or a combination of the two, but the movie was downright hilarious and I can see why it is a classic.

If you have never seen the movie, I highly recommend it!

Actually 65, you are too far ahead of the times here. Love this movie,watch it every chance I get. There supposedly, an uncut 4 hour version...

Actually 65, you are too far ahead of the times here. Love this movie,watch it every chance I get. There supposedly, an uncut 4 hour version...

That would be insane! I don't know that I could laugh that much, for that long, without passing out!

First and only time I peed my pants laughing so hard. I was 10 years old when I saw it. I laugh every time I watch it

check out the flying plymouth [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BAtxv62H6c"]It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World Official Trailer #1 - Mickey Rooney Movie (1963) HD - YouTube[/ame]

I must have seen this movie 5 times, I wish they still made movies of this caliber. It would probably cost 100million to make nowadays with that all star cast.

I didn't use to be a fan of some of the stuff Phil Silvers did, but I did really like this movie. It is simply zany, sort of "Blazing Saddles" on "another planet."

Every once in awhile, I come across some movie, usually on VHS, in the thrift stores I either didn't see, or forgot I did. There have been several

"Yellow Sky" is one

"Who Shot Liberty Valence"

a few others.

Something Horrywood is screwing us on is truely great Westerns, because you can just get lost in them and enjoy them.

I had favorable memories of it, but saw it recently and really didn't think much of it (other than all the classic mopars)

I've never seen it, either.

-
Back