I'm feed up. Time to ask for help!

-
IMO, from my own personal experience, ether the Chrome box or a FBO ignition (preferred) will do the job wonderfully. It's the direction is try first on the ignition side.

On the possible carb issue. I think that Looking at it section by section on what is or could be the short coming. This doesn't mean take the carb apart. Just be methodical on each system. Your present psi is fine I agree.

I'm not sure of the present carb on top but a look at the fuel curve could provide some help.

The plan is to get as many runs in as possible. The only thing I changed from last time so far is the ignition. Next pass I will try the timing. After that will be my other carb, then I may go back to messing with the timing.

There is a huge street car race next weekend at another local track which means the one I typically go to will be dead. I just plan on addressing one thing at a time and seeing how it affects the car. I really want to get a go pro also so I don't have to worry about the gauges during a run.

-
Back