im gene building a 68 valiant 200 big block

-

gene mac

Reaction score
I'm in the ne ohio area I'm looking for a v/8 k member assy bbp disc brake setup everything included torsion bars etc also a big block 727 longtail trans 8 3/4 suregrip posi complete 45 inches wide

Hey Gene -
Here's a pic of the '68 Valiant our Inland Mopars Car Club built as a raffle giveaway car several years ago. The raffle benefited the California School for the Deaf in Riverside, CA.
When finished it had a 400 big-block, 727, and 8.75 rear end. RMS front and rear coil over suspension, new Legendary interior and custom paint. It was a sweet ride!
Just because it was different and looked so good on the Valiant, I've decided to use the same scoop design on my current '69 Dart build.
Post up some pics of your build as it progresses...

2008CSDRCharityRaffleCar_68Valiant.jpg

I got some of what your looking for but I'm way down in Tx
I was in edna an Ganado for 6 yrs tryin to keep it all mopar depending on expence wow have I got a lot of questions for you . like rear end inboard spring relocatores? tubbed?? not mine too clean original superstock or multi leaf? engine mounts headers?? u used

Hey Gene -
Here's a pic of the '68 Valiant our Inland Mopars Car Club built as a raffle giveaway car several years ago. The raffle benefited the California School for the Deaf in Riverside, CA.
When finished it had a 400 big-block, 727, and 8.75 rear end. RMS front and rear coil over suspension, new Legendary interior and custom paint. It was a sweet ride!
Just because it was different and looked so good on the Valiant, I've decided to use the same scoop design on my current '69 Dart build.
Post up some pics of your build as it progresses...

View attachment 1715005598
ive seen that car in mag or somehere too tone nice job iwill if I start finding parts tryin to keep all mopar but may be as cheap to go aftermarket

The whole suspention.Brakes,shocks,motor mounts,...ect.600 bucks.The gear box is no good.I have it adjusted as much as you can go!I have TTY headers and it's a tight fit!

DSC00038_zps908b6fab.jpg

DSC00023_zps9e029045.jpg
20160304_162826.jpg

-
Back