I'm getting ready for spring, How bout You Guys!

-

briankaplan

greenduster
Reaction score
Well, guys. Just got in from the garage. Been working on the
Duster. Getting ready for spring.
New carb( good used one had rebuilt by Bigs Perf. Carbs)
Got a MSD 6al box. Going to check the adjustment on the valves
and check the plug gap. I should be ready.
Anyone else ready?

I'm almost ready too! Today I am putting in my sub-frame connectors. Man I am sore from laying on my back. After I weld them in, I am going to put the seats I recovered back in with the new carpet I got from Year One (the old stuff smelled moldy).

is't spring cool geting the cobwebs off and getting the car out for a run, i envey you guys. traci and i are in the procese of buying our first house, so this means that i will be able to move my car from my parents. (they are thinking it's about time) this also mean that i can finaly start working on it.

i'll post some pics of the car and the move from my parents to ower new (to us) house, it's about a 5hr drive.

austin

Im nowhere near ready...Everytime I think Im ready something else comes up.Hopefully get get things rolling here next week :sad:

well it may be a feeeewwwwwww ,,,,,,,,,,,,,years before i get mine up and running.

Still 26* here. we had 2 days in the 60s then a snow storm so Im back to sitting around the house durring the day with nothing to do.

Well, I finally go the '68 car in etch prime yesterday. I got past the welding, the hammering, the dust and crud, the blisters from being an idiot...lol. SO now I can start the filling and finish the engines I have waiting. It's going to be a long couple weeks coming. That's for sure.

Well now that the weather is geting better I have been doing a little to the Dart. But it needs to be a litle warmer spo i can start the boddy work, have been collecting some of the stuff I need. Can't wait. Poor Dart has been in primmer for 5 years now.

Took the old girl out 2 saturdays ago, it was reasonably warm, and happened to blow away my friends Nova (out of town of course). It was a good day

terry :burnout:

-
Back