-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
BIRTHDAY REMINDER!

This week we celebrate a special birthday:

Monica Lewinsky turns 44!

Can you believe it? It seems like only yesterday, she was crawling around the White House on her hands and knees, and putting everything in her mouth.​

They grow up so fast, don't they...?​

BIRTHDAY REMINDER!

Can you believe it? It seems like only yesterday, she was crawling around the White House on her hands and knees, and putting everything in her mouth.​

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats funny! and true

BIRTHDAY REMINDER!

Leanna's a naughty girl but I like the way she thinks! LOL

I wonder if she has that "drooling" issue under control. After all, that's how we all know about it.....

No one likes a quitter.... or spitter.
:sign10:

BIRTHDAY REMINDER!

Aww the birthdate is wrong. Still Funny tho. ;)

Monica Samille Lewinsky (born July 23, 1973}

Awe, C`mon! Don't spoil our fun with facts!

That sucks.....
8)

Ok one more.

Bill and Hillary were going to take a little vacation. Bill is interested about playing some music while there. Hillary response was "I dont care if you bring your saxaphone, just leave your whoremonica at home."

Ok one more.

Bill and Hillary were going to take a little vacation. Bill is interested about playing some music while there. Hillary response was "I dont care if you bring your saxaphone, just leave your whoremonica at home."

Wow, now that's bad. Funny, but bad.

Leanne only posts jokes every now and then but they are well worth the wait
TOOO FUNNNY

Another dandy by our Powder coating lady :cheers:

She's gonna go down in history as the most famous woman to go down in history!
Possibly excepting Linda Lovelace.....

This originally appeared on the internet in the middle of July or thereabouts so the timing was good when this first showed up. Still funny. My liberal buddy sent it to me. Guess even he thought it was funny! Mike

invisablepresident.jpg

-
Back