I'm gonna need some help

-
I would like to help with this as mentioned earlier. I can also help by putting someone up for a couple nights if you are from out of town. Maybe come in on Friday eve, build it Saturday and spend Sat. night to sober up and drive home on Sunday?
Any takers on this?
C

Ok looks like we have Roy "sgbarracuda" on board for some help with labor for anytime after the fourth so that's lookin like when this will happen.i'll post when I get a for sure date

This is gonna work out good. Two more duty days till I retire, and Bruce lives 13 miles from my daughters house. I can visit her and help out a member in need. I guess it was meant to be!

You can't re-tire until you have been tired.

You can't re do anything that you haven't already done in the first place...

Like you can't re-circulate air unless you have circulated it first... Then you can re-circulate it.

So you can't be re-tired until after you have been tired... LOL!

But seriously - good luck with your retirement. And have a beer on me. I sent Waggs a little extra money for beer for all of the volunteers to help Bruce. Make the first round a toast to your retirement...

hey Waggin, have a date yet? mullinax95 says the 10th is good for him ,that is fine with me also. I did my last 24hr shift Monday, I'm retarded, I mean retired!

BTT
The rest of us are busy working on our cars, maybe tryin' to take in a car show on a Saturday, honey do's, etc.
I think it deserves special mention that mullinax95 is prepared to give up a weekend to help out. Why? You only need to check out this thread:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=148628

In the middle of putting up a new shop and he is still willing to drop it for a weekend. My hat's off to you Mully:hello1::hello1:

I am looking forward to meeting all of the out of town guests.
C

the 10th sounds good...heck two of ya good with the 10th i'm goin with that :hello1:

well depending on the wheather......with the help we have.....and the funds we have on hand....760$ including gas money to get me there and hopefully back maybe gitter done in one full day???? with the two landing's we have to build were cuttin it tight...hopefully i have a good weekend at the swap meet and can cover the gas myself??????
H long do u think it will take to get er done waggs ?

well depending on the wheather......with the help we have.....and the funds we have on hand....760$ including gas money to get me there and hopefully back maybe gitter done in one full day???? with the two landing's we have to build were cuttin it tight...hopefully i have a good weekend at the swap meet and can cover the gas myself??????
one day wow ur better then me took us 2 to do my gpaws

I'm hoping to cover the fuel myself as part of my donation...so hopefully I sell a lot of junk at the swap meet.....ford and chevy guy's love to buy junk...............:cheers:
How much do you need for fuel??
6 hours one way so I don't know???

-
Back