I'm gonna need some help

-
well we only had 2 for help lol im so happy hes getting it tho .. i dont know him but the way u guys are talking bout him he must be one hell of a guy ......

WAGGIN YOU ARE THE MAN If everyone did just alittle of what you have done Oh how the world would spin so much easier. You will be paid back 10 fold for your open hearted attitude. Again let me say anyone you befriend is a very lucky person MAY GOD LOOK AFTER YOU ON YOUR TRIP. Steve

Thank's steve..just payin it forward....this couldn't be done without the other members that pitched in......Thank's all o ya'll :cheers:

You should post some pictures of the ramp when you finish it. Also a "team" photo of the volunteers and Bruce together when it is done. Good luck to you all and I hope the weather cooperates.

You should post some pictures of the ramp when you finish it. Also a "team" photo of the volunteers and Bruce together when it is done. Good luck to you all and I hope the weather cooperates.
x2 i would like to see all of yall togather :prayer:

Hey waggs, ya got beer $$ chk yer paypal. Wish I could've helped out more, or been there to help with the grunt work! Love that kinda stuff.

Root beer works!! Then with the leftovers, ya might have enuf for a lapdance from Waggs and "the crew"!!

What a visual that is!!!

Hey Mully, your "girlfriend"'s bikini is still here on my desk somewhere. Maybe Curtis's left hand can model it for you. LMAO

<< duckin and hiding behind the Tiki Bar now >>

What a visual that is!!!

Hey Mully, your "girlfriend"'s bikini is still here on my desk somewhere. Maybe Curtis's left hand can model it for you. LMAO

lmao hide behind me im big enough:happy1:

What a visual that is!!!

#-o

OK that's it............ Im going to bed!! :butthead:

What a visual that is!!!

Send it to Waggs, so he can wear it for the lap dances... #-o

Not sure if I want to see pictures of it or not... Would be funny to see, but I'm not sure if I can handle all of the retina damage... :glasses7:

What a visual that is!!!

Sniff, sniff....whats that smell??? Hmmm a BROmance maybe?? LOL

That ain't happenin.....man ya'll need to get cable tv or something
Send it to Waggs, so he can wear it for the lap dances... #-o

Not sure if I want to see pictures of it or not... Would be funny to see, but I'm not sure if I can handle all of the retina damage... :glasses7:

I should be able to make it out to help with this, look forward to meeting you guys!

I guess its my nature to think ahead but are there going to be post holes dug or is the ramp being built upon concrete?

-
Back