I'm here

-

v8scamp

Reaction score
Found this place on google search. Nice place, been trying to read posts for a couple weeks now so I have some clue who people are.

As my name implies I have, well, my daughter has a V8 Scamp. 1971 Sassy Grass green. Black interior, wide block 318(semi-hemi). Frame rails are rotted, no exhaust, needs seats recovered, headliner. Bodywork isn't the best, not really even good, sucks actually!! Hope whoever did it isn't on this site.:blackeye: It's for the girl's 16th b-day so it'll end up dented anyway(hopefully not). Anyway it'll be a driver when the frame and exhaust are done.

Mine is a 72 v8 scamp that I've owned since I was 18. No drivetrain in it, been sitting for several years now. Used to drag race it until it got too expensive for me. Sold everything out of it and now I have a shell of a car.

We're in Wynne, Ar. Anyone nearby please post up. I've noticed a couple 66acuda and memike. We're right between them.

dsc00129o.jpg
dsc00116q.jpg
dsc00131hcx.jpg
dsc00134.jpg

Welcome I'm kind of new here myself.I know this is by far the best sight I've ever been on.

Welcome aboard...you will like this site. You will find it helpful, informative and entertaining.

Funny you say that, I've been told by 2 other (not so) Mopar guys that it is a semi hemi. I wouldn't know since I've never seen one. I do know that it is an la 318 now that I've looked at it. Good thing that wasn't one of the selling points, huh. No big deal, I want a gut-less stocker anyway. She is only 15. I actually looked for a /6 car, just happened across this one.

Anyone tell me what the seats are out of?
dsc00132p.jpg
Earlier Valiant?

That's a good question. I do not know what MoPars came with the seat-back release up high on the back-rest like that.

Looks like your Daughter will have the coolest car in school next year.

Yeah, a lot of her friends have come out just to sit in it with the engine running(no exhaust). They're ready to take it out riding for sure. Problem is, boys are starting to come around, too! :angry7:

-
Back