I'm Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Great to see you made it home safe !!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home and THANK YOU for your service for our country!!!

Couldn't help it, had to give this thread FIVE STARS. :-D

Another bump just because good news is so hard to find on here these days.

Hey Corey, welcome home brother... I PM'd you a couple times back about a year ago when I was in Al Asad and you were in Baghdad (I think) but we never could hook up. Hard to believe but I am deploying again in just over a week... the **** never stops man. The price we pay right? Anyhoot, this is about you and them girls, take it in brother because it goes FAST! Enjoy, God knows you earned every minute.
Rocky

Hey Corey, welcome home brother... I PM'd you a couple times back about a year ago when I was in Al Asad and you were in Baghdad (I think) but we never could hook up. Hard to believe but I am deploying again in just over a week... the **** never stops man. The price we pay right? Anyhoot, this is about you and them girls, take it in brother because it goes FAST! Enjoy, God knows you earned every minute.
Rocky

You send me a PM if you EVER!!!!! need anything!! I will go buy whatever you need and send it your way. You just say when and what you need. Stay safe brother it is nasty over in Afgahn.

Welcome home Dusted. I couldn't be more proud to be apart of this forum with the likes of you around. Thank you for everything you do for us. :cheers:

You send me a PM if you EVER!!!!! need anything!! I will go buy whatever you need and send it your way. You just say when and what you need. Stay safe brother it is nasty over in Afgahn.

Thanks Corey but this one will be an easy one for me, the closest I will get to Afghan is Bahrain (I hope). :) I appreciate the thoughts though and again welcome home, you've got a great summer ahead of you so enjoy!

Thanks Corey but this one will be an easy one for me, the closest I will get to Afghan is Bahrain (I hope). :) I appreciate the thoughts though and again welcome home, you've got a great summer ahead of you so enjoy!

Well if you have an ETA on when you will be home let me know. If I am still in NC when you get back we can meet up and have a drink. I am hoping to be in KY by the end of the year though.

A belated "Welcome Home, Soldier!"
I know you're happy to be home with your family. I'm so glad you got to celebrate your daughter's birthday.
Again, welcome home and thank you for your service!
Now, is that truck done yet?

Thanks everybody. It is great to be home spending tim with my girls and turning wrenches on the SS/T.

Welcome home and God bless. Thank you and we are honored to have as a member of FABO. Enjoy your family and friends.

Hey I don't live very far from you down near Fayetteville. I will be up there tomorrow to see a comedian with my wife.

Thanks everybody. It is great to be home spending tim with my girls and turning wrenches on the SS/T.

Hey I don't live very far from you down near Fayetteville. I will be up there tomorrow to see a comedian with my wife.

My ex and her new husband are stationed at Ft. Bragg and live in Fayetteville also. You should walk up to them sometime and act like you've known them all your life and confuse them. I can PM you thier names.

-
Back