Im in need of some stuff. Can you help?

-

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
What's up guys as some of you may know I am doing a resto on my 75 scamp and We are finally finishing up the bodywork and gettting ready for paint. So I need some parts to get the car mechanically sound. If anybody has anything or can refer me to a source with good prices ( I am a full time student working part time) this would help me out so much. So heres the list.

Window rubbers front and back- I know that theres no way around this i have to shell out like 250.

A radiator for my car. I have a 360 with a 4 speed.

4 speed carpet (black)

Clutch

Drivers side door panel. Decent shape.

E-brake cable

Paint gasket kit

window clips for my chrome trim.

All parts are going on my 75 scamp. If you don't have any of these parts or anything and you can refer a good source that wont break my bank that helps to.

Thanks a lot,
Joe :-D

I may have a door panel for your scamp, I will take a look when I get home! Is that the one with the high door handle?

I may have a door panel for your scamp, I will take a look when I get home! Is that the one with the high door handle?
Yea the door handle is pretty high. I also have a mint set of duster front panels i believe there 70-72? I can get pics if someone has something and needs to trade.

does anyone know if a 3 core rad is necessary for this setup?

Is this what your talking about?

4599_503899181993_215200221_81652_8354333_n.jpg

4599_503899181993_215200221_81652_8354333_n.jpg

I've got a brand new 10.5 clutch kit with pressure plate, disc, throwout bearing, pilot bushing, & line-up tool in the box $110 + shipping. im me if interested

detroit muscle technologies is the place to get paint gaskets, they fit & they are reasonable. the are selling on ebay also. keep an eye out on ebay for some of the things you need, alot of the stuff you need can be bought on ebay reasonable if you keep an eye on things. I saved alot on stuff for my dart by just having a little patience. I also get alot of my reproduction stuff from www.megapartsusa.com better prices than year one or paddock

yea ckj688 thats the one. pm me with some info for how much you want and shipping and we can iron something out. Ill send you guys pm's about the parts probably next week. Im going away this weekend but keep the stuff coming. I appreciate it all.

Joe

I have a used front windshield rubber from a 72 Demon if that will help. It's in good condition. PM me if it works for you.

Jack

The windshiled gasket will be different. He needs one from a Dart/Scamp.

anybody have the door panel pictured above... i tried sending a pm to acquire it but never got anything back.

Thanks I pretty much have everything else unless someone has a donor car with a working e brake assembly that they want to let go I would love to talk.

anybody have the door panel pictured above... i tried sending a pm to acquire it but never got anything back.

Thanks I pretty much have everything else unless someone has a donor car with a working e brake assembly that they want to let go I would love to talk.

I should have an e-brake set up. Should use the style that runs down each frame rail.

Via eBay, I picked up a weatherstrip set from S&S Classic f new castle, PA, for $129.It was a Metro Molded set, and included the roofrail seals, trunk seal, and door seal. That seemed pretty friendly to me.

C39,
Tell how the set fit and any other observations about it.
Thx,
C

-
Back