I'm Just Not Into Father's Day

-
:lol:
Those were some groaners! Loved em! Thanks, and I’m with ya on the Fathers Day deal. As a father, I don’t need “recognition” for doing what’s called of me. It’s my job I do it with pride. Seeing my boys growing as men is recognition enough. Just my $.02

My girls call me, and express their feelings, it makes my day.....I love them.

Boys life.. the last page was covered with jokes like these. You could tell them to anybody. The good old days, thanks for sharing.

My kids are the four legged kind, they never get me anything for fathers day, but they show me love every day.

My kids are the four legged kind, they never get me anything for fathers day, but they show me love every day.
I was stuck behind a car the other day with a sticker that read "doggy mom"
I couldn't help wonder how one becomes a doggy mom

There is only a "Father's day" because some dork in the past whined about mothers day! While the rest of us dad's rolled our eyes and said. "Shut the hell up!" "We don't need another day where I have to go do something I didn't want to begin with!"

JMO

My birthday is on the 16th. Fathers day as well. It's on Sunday so I hope to go out to eat with my wife and 2 boys. That's a good gift for me.

My step daughter sent me an e-card. It had a drawing of a 57 Chevy, spinning around, and some stupid 50's sock hop kinda music.

Gee, thanks.

My step daughter knows better, after putting our classic Mopars in her name (and my name) and her beating my '72 Satellite 318 at Sonoma Raceway twice driving her 2004 Toyota 4Runner..

sonoma race.jpg

-
Back