Im new Here. I need some parts too!

-

mrtires24

Reaction score
Here's a little bit about myself.

I hated dodge when I was a small kid. My first car was a 1967 ford galaxie. I still like/miss that car ( something about your first car that you just can't ever get over)

My second car was a 1973 dart sport with a 360 4 spd. it was originally a 340 4 spd car. I still have it But no pics(maybe later) I was ble to track down a 340 for it, and I only drive it sometimes. needs some work, but whateve. its my first Mopar, and it got me hooked!

I have owned several cars here and their. allways looking for somthing new. I was introduced to this site buy a guy that bought a 1969 barracuda from me. He has postings of his restoration on here somewhere.

I would like to post some pics, but I don't know how to manually change the size of them for the computer. can anyone help me?

I am currently working on a 1970 duster 440, 4spd 8 3/4 posi car. It was a 6 with manual 3 spd. I need some big block 4 spd parts. does anyone have a bellhousing cast #'s 2468370, 2468372 or 2892513? only those will work for my conversion. If I can't find them , I will buy it through brewers performance.

I live in Maple Ridge BC canada

Hi and welcome to the site. Sorry, thought I saw an ad in the Buy,Sell and Trade for one, but it was a small block. Good luck to you.

Nigel

ya the kid was Rylan. He sure is doing wonders to the car. That first pic of the car is actually me helping back it onto the flat deck

I know that it isn't a dodge/car question, but does anyone know how to modify pictures, I want to attatch some pics for you all to see, but it says that they are too big. any help would be great, then I can show my rides :)

Here's a little bit about myself.

I hated dodge when I was a small kid.

Just how old were you? I can't see any small kid having hatred for any auto mnfr. At a young age, I can see having hatred for the know-it-all girl that sits next to you in class but a good hair tug always cured that. I can see hatred (more jealousy) for a friend showing off with cooler baseball cards in his bike spokes (but hatred of an auto mnfr?). Then again, when I was seven, I had a real disdain for corporate America as a whole. ;-)

Just how old were you? I can't see any small kid having hatred for any auto mnfr.

Ltes just say I was born in 1982, For most of my childhood we owned a dodge. I Remember our red reliant K car wagon being passed by motor homes going up mountains. need I say more?

Ltes just say I was born in 1982, For most of my childhood we owned a dodge. I Remember our red reliant K car wagon being passed by motor homes going up mountains. need I say more?

well if that is the dodges you grew up around, i would hate dodge too. even though they got dodge out of the financial issue they had, the UNreliant K was the biggest piece of crap i have ever seen. most mechanics won't even replace the engines on them around here since it is a waste of time and money.

Just a sample

Here is my Cuda. I sold it to a guy that is restoring it on here! this is what it looked like when I had it.
th_1969cuda001.jpg

You can see my 72 demon in the back ground. I still have that one.

Here is a 71 scamp that I had last summer.
71plymouthanddogs004.jpg

71plymouthanddogs002.jpg

This is a car I am trying to bring back to life. Think its worth it? Just kidding, its what was left of a parts car. I put these disc brakes oh this car on my 1970 duster. Anyone need a 1973 V8 K member??????
firstsetofpicsfromNEWCAMERA023.jpg

Here is my 1970 Duster when I bought it. No engine, No Tranny, No Int. But it came with a rebuilt 440!!!!

dartparts013.jpg

this is the 1970 duster with the 440 put in it just to see how things would line up. The fire wall looks like crap in the pic, but it looks better now, I have put more coats of paint since then.

dartparts016.jpg

I don't have any pics of my 1973 340 4spd dart sport. Its my baby, and I didn't have a dig camera back then, But I will take some shots of it soon to post

I don't have any pics of my fiances '65 barracuda either, I'll have to get to that later.

If your in the West coast ( vancouver BC ) and need some parts, send me a line, I don't have alot, but I might have what you need.
anyone need a 318 V8 or a 360? complete runners. let me know

just make sure you use the v-8 steering center link as pan will hit 6 link. and hello friend

Ok, for some reason, when I saw Ryan's posts on BBD, I thought you may have been older. As for the K-cars, I think they fall under the "it is what it is" category." At least they were somewhat fuel efficient for those times.

Ok, for some reason, when I saw Ryan's posts on BBD, I thought you may have been older. As for the K-cars, I think they fall under the "it is what it is" category." At least they were somewhat fuel efficient for those times.

I'm older than him, but younger than you I guess :)

Hi and welcome from another Maple Ridger!!!Nice to see another local guy on here:cheers:

Ok,

So I have a question...

I have had some people tell me to switch the center link from a v8 car, and to take my slant 6 center link out and put the v8 one in. I have a v8 k member, and I have been comparing the center links. They both look relativly the same, but the stearing arm and the pitman arm ar completely different.

Will I be able to take off the stearing arm ( the one that goes from the stearing box to the center link) and the pitman arm from my 1973 K member, and will it fit onto my 1970 k member??????

also is the spline count the same from the stearing box of a power stearing 1973 to a manual stearing box?1970 something.?

HELP ME PLEASE.

and thanks ahead of time.

Phil

Welcome mrtires24,
Looks like you have found your way around here.
hope you enjoy this great site, and keep us updated on your big block duster.:cheers:

-
Back