I'm new here

-

WildCat

Reaction score
I just registered here.

I have been driving Mopars for 33 years legally. I currently own a 67 Dart Convertible that I built with a 340 and 4 speed. It is pearl white with a blue cloth top and custom blue interior.

I also have a 1981 Imperial that has about 14,500 miles

For my screen name, it comes from my 1999 Plymouth Prowler, we nick named it WildCat when the painter was putting som graphics on it in Jan of 99 and when I called and asked how it looks he would tell me "WILD" so since a cat is the logo for the car we just added the Wild to the Cat and it is one WildCat.

I'm in the process of removing the 340 for the 2nd time to deal with oiling issues. I have to decide what to do to repair it for one last time.

ANY GOOD SMALL BLOCK GUYS HERE?

welcome and nice car there are quite a few good smallblock guys here that will be able to help you with anything you need good luck Justin

Welcome aboard! You should be able to find help with just about anything you need, there's a ton of great Mopar people here.

Your Dart looks awsome, you'll need to create a gallery and post more pictures when you get a chance.

Rich

Welcome. You shouldnt have to go anywhere else for answers as long as you are patient. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge here. Oh, that is a gorgeous dart!

Mike

Awesome Dart Wildcat, you came to the right place for Mopar knowledge, there is no doubt about that. Lots of Mopar mechanically inclined people here that have forgotten more than I know. Post some pics of the prowler, they were sweet rides I loved the look of them but unfortunately have never had one and now they are gone which will drive up the price of used ones horrifically :sad2:

Welcome WildCat.:hello2:
We have the best of the best tec's here
and some good folks too.

Your dart sure took my hart =D>
Jump on in and enjoy WildCat.

Welcome aboard! I can't believe the growth rate lately.... It seems like we're picking up a dozen members a week! And that's all good....This site has really grown and we enjoy a knowledgable group of members with varied backgrounds. Some other MoPar related sites treat the A Body crowd like second-rate enthusiasts, but here we all get along.

After all, we're all going to the same church, just different sermons at times... :prayer:

Welcome aboard! I can't believe the growth rate lately.... It seems like we're picking up a dozen members a week! And that's all good....This site has really grown and we enjoy a knowledgable group of members with varied backgrounds. Some other MoPar related sites treat the A Body crowd like second-rate enthusiasts, but here we all get along.

After all, we're all going to the same church, just different sermons at times... :prayer:

good morning and well said :prayer::hello2:

welcome aboard, how about posing some more pcits of the Dart.

Was the Dart priginally a 4 speed car or did you convert it when you switched it to 340 power?

Bob

Got to figure this all out

Give me a break, found the paper clip, now to figure out max file size

it started out as a 6 auto on column with very few options

now has PS, disc brakes, 8 3/4 sure grip, am/fm radio, console, 4 speed, plush carpet, cloth top, ultra leather interior, Pearl white with painted on indgo blue GTS stripe, 69 hood and inserts, bullitt turnsignals on front fenders, diamond back classic red lines on Crager SS wheels, front and rear swaybars

001.jpg

008.jpg

lowIMG_0739.JPG

Under the hood

OK know the file size now

also has Doug's electric exhaust cut outs

With the motor out the Hooker supercomps will be for sale and a set of TTI's are going in with new X pipe and redesigned pipes between headers and mufflers

low112.jpg

109.jpg

Welcome and sweet looking Dart you have there. You have done it some great justice for sure. I was noticing the electric cut out on your car. A friend of mine has them on his 72 Dart.

Welcome wildcat!

Did I see your car at Fletchers in Franklin at the Indy Mopar Club show
a couple of years ago?

If it was you, I took a couple of pics. I was very impressed with the
quality and color of your Dart.

Welcome wildcat. Sure is a great looking 67 dart.I am working on a 67 dart 270 for myself.Hope that mine turns out as good as yours looks.As for this site its the best one that i have found.Good luck

Welcome wildcat!

Did I see your car at Fletchers in Franklin at the Indy Mopar Club show
a couple of years ago?

If it was you, I took a couple of pics. I was very impressed with the
quality and color of your Dart.

That would be ME, I believe we received the Finer Detail award and were on the T shirt and plaques for the Danville show.

My wife signed us up as members of Indy Mopar Club and they do 3 shows a year. Fletcher, Palmer and Danville.

The Dart was shown quite a bit in 2006.

I'm very happy with the color combo.

Now to get the 340 to run right and stop making pretzels out of the push rods

Welcome aboard Wildcat. That's a beautfully done Dart. It sounds like you need some custome length pushrods. Give us some details on your 340 build and I'm sure someone can probably help you with the pushrod problem.

Welcome aboard Wildcat! That is one great looking ride!!! You're in fabulous company here and we're glad to have you.

-
Back