I'm not even sure what to say about this.

-
This kid needs to get over herself and deal with the life she chose. Hopefully the judge laughs her out of court.

Best friends father is a lawyer where she is living, What more do you say? She is 18, I had to deal with my own personal Lindsey Lohan for the past 18 yrs. Get over it Girl!

Spoiled girl needs her *** spanked and a lesson in life,hope the judge schools her on decentcy and morals...kids nowadays mostly have no respect or concept of whats up..get a f'g job....and that lawyer 'friend' is prob banging it and promising her some BS..shows how dispicably morally bankrupt this nation has become when this kinda stuff even goes to court,same with the gay drama and obamacare/taxes and the illegal imigrant issue and most important our right to bear and keep arms...we are under attack from within and in self-destruct mode and our 'lawmakers'[f'g joke] politicians are selling us down the river every minute of every day,very troubling to say the least...

Exactly!! The self entitled little B ought to get real and get a life of her own and stop sponging off her parents! I'm sure she pulled the "I'm 18 and an adult now,'I can do what I want" card, but it was summarily trumped by the "jack"...or no more jack card in this case! Good luck brat!!

Spoiled girl needs her *** spanked and a lesson in life,hope the judge schools her on decentcy and morals...kids nowadays mostly have no respect or concept of whats up..get a f'g job....and that lawyer 'friend' is prob banging it and promising her some BS..shows how dispicably morally bankrupt this nation has become when this kinda stuff even goes to court,same with the gay drama and obamacare/taxes and the illegal imigrant issue and most important our right to bear and keep arms...we are under attack from within and in self-destruct mode and our 'lawmakers'[f'g joke] politicians are selling us down the river every minute of every day,very troubling to say the least...

Totally agree. I have a neurological problem from the military and cannot work after 24+years and had to take a medical retirement. I cannot receive my retirement benefits because they cannot pinpoint he exact problem.. The only reason I survived financially is because I protected myself with disability insurance. I am still fighting the VA, Social Security etc. I do not want a handout just what I deserve and paid into. This new mindset of I want it free really pisses me off. My kids have friends that are to put it nicely 2nd generation government supported and they live much better than I do. They plan on keeping the family tradition going since the will have less if they work. Solution--give em drug tests and if you fail you lose the benefits, oh no then they get SSD. SS declared me disabled with a 0% payout since I own a home and also more than one car. Wonder why the US is going down. Sorry just hit a bad note with me.

what bugs me the most about it is the the father of the classmate who is bankrolling this whole deal (read: the driving force behind it)
would it be safe to assume that both sets of parents at least have the façade of faith seeing how they have a child in a catholic school ?

the bible leaves the way open for Christians to sue non-believers (however bad testimony it is to do so, it is not specifically forbidden) but it takes a very clear stand on believers sewing other believers (1st Corinthians 6:1-8)

@halifaxhops:
thank you for your service
ive often thought that we should put a time limit on how long one can be on government support (not the kind you are on which is a just repayment for your sacrifice, but the kind in the line of welfare) and once that time runs out we enlist you :)

I have pretty much traveled the world, and one thing I have noticed is countries that have conscripts (mandatory military service usually 18 yr olds for 2 years) like for example Turkey, Portugal, and Israel have a much better overall infrastructure and a population with more self dependence than other countries that hand out benefits like us, the UK, France and also Italy. Must be in the water right!

ive been told that if you are a man born outside of turkey but whose parents are Turkish and you travel back to turkey they will try to "draft" you or force you to buy your way out

I wonder if that is what paid for their infrastructure ;)

I believe that to be true. During gulf II I was stationed in turkey at a border airfield (Dyabikir, not sure of the spelling) and there was one non Muslim airman there that said to me in French which I am not literate just a few years in school that they grabbed him and he has to do his service due to dual citizenship when visiting family. He was the only one of the Turkish airmen that would eat pork ribs with us. A really friendly country but strange politics to us.

Give her the money if she has a tubal legation immediately. Problem solved, gene pool chlorinated.

Totally agree. I have a neurological problem from the military and cannot work after 24+years and had to take a medical retirement. I cannot receive my retirement benefits because they cannot pinpoint he exact problem.. The only reason I survived financially is because I protected myself with disability insurance. I am still fighting the VA, Social Security etc. I do not want a handout just what I deserve and paid into. This new mindset of I want it free really pisses me off. My kids have friends that are to put it nicely 2nd generation government supported and they live much better than I do. They plan on keeping the family tradition going since the will have less if they work. Solution--give em drug tests and if you fail you lose the benefits, oh no then they get SSD. SS declared me disabled with a 0% payout since I own a home and also more than one car. Wonder why the US is going down. Sorry just hit a bad note with me.

Did you apply for Social Security Disability or Social Security Income? If it was disability they can not deny you because of what you own. Am guessing it was SSI seeing as how you spent all that time in military...guessing you were not on the FERS system. SSD can be a ***** to get thru. They denied me at first. But because the entire "look back" period they use was covered by my time spent at the Post Office once the Office of Personal Management, they are the group that deals with USPS retirements, said I was disabled SS had no choice in putting me on the dl. So if you did apply for SSD, and the military says you can no longer work they have to give you SSD. But if you applied for SSI.....

Thank you for your 24 years of service...Good luck.....

halifaxhops....if you read page 6 of this [ame]http://www.socialsecurity.gov/pubs/EN-05-11000.pdf[/ame] , they can not deny you SSI due to you owning a home or a car....unless I read it wrong.....

Yeah sure, Have my Congressman in it also. I know its BS. I have a letter from them that I would scan but my ssn is al over it.

She left and couldn't live with the rules of the house...To bad so sad...Get a clue and a life Rachel...What is up with the friends father that is funding it and saying it is costing 12K why doesnt he just pay for her schooling....the real reason she left, is she is a horny little ***** that wants to be able to satisfy her need when she wants to...The judge will laugh her out of court unless he is good friends with the guy funding the whole BS...Truthfully if she was brought up right she would respect her parent and none of this would be happening....She must of been spoiled and got everything she asked for all through life so far.. And her parents drew the line with the bad *** boy friend....And she left figuring they would give in...And they didn't and cut her off financially...Bill

She is just another misfit. Another example of why this world is going no where.

I have one like that feels entitled to everything ,I paid for college bought him & cars over the years and the last one told him he had to make payments to me .
Well he wrecked it and feels due to the fact he no longer has it he shouldn't have to pay for it. My fault for raising the way I did.
The self entitlement kids have today is out of control but I will get the last laugh just changed my will he gets what he deserves nothing left it all to grand kids.

How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is
To have a thankless child!

And: "What do you call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the sea?"

Know how to tell a really cold day? The lawyer has his hands in his OWN pockets.

=========================================

The research scientist was showing off his lab facilities to some of the benefactors, and in one room were several humans. "These are our human test subjects," he said.

One of the tour group asked him about liability

"Oh," said the researcher, "we use ONLY LAWYERS for our test subjects."

"LAWYERS?" asked the tour guest?

"Yep", said the researcher, We have found that lawyers are more plentiful than rats, the lab workers don't get attached to them, and there are just some things that lab rats won't do!!
=====================================

Know why you don't see lawyers at the beach?

Cats keep covering them up with sand

Well the little ***** lost the 1st round of court,judge refused her request...13k so far in legal fees funded by her friends dad,prob sugar daddy...she screwed up now,her life and family and any respect or creditability,feel sorry for the parents to a point...seeing more of this morally bankrupt garbage everyday...wasted money that couldve been spent on restoring some MOPARS....

I'm kinda wondering if friends "Daddy" isn't plowing where he's got no business hoeing.
I like the judge told them to go home and think this thru. Got the impression the judge thinks little girl better get right with Mom and Dad or start swallowing.
Don't know, if this were me, I think I'd be reluctant just start right back where we left off. I think Jr would be driving an old $1200 beater and getting a job. Just to let her know where she could be.

Well the little ***** lost the 1st round of court,judge refused her request...13k so far in legal fees funded by her friends dad,prob sugar daddy...she screwed up now,her life and family and any respect or creditability,feel sorry for the parents to a point...seeing more of this morally bankrupt garbage everyday...wasted money that couldve been spent on restoring some MOPARS....

Yup. If you're gonna start a fight you better be able to afford to lose.

-
Back