I'm pretty sure you guys will get a good laugh from this

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
Well, today, I kinda had a disheartening moment after my interview at Pull-A-Part while talking with a yard hand. He had told me, my first B-body I had ever driven, the '65 Coronet that was in the PAP yard a month ago was crushed:cry: Apparently, the previous owner smashed a fire hydrant with it and jacked the frame rail up, but it gave its parts to help other Coronets live as it was stripped completely bare, including a quarter panel. Even though it was a 4 door with a 318 wide block, it was still a cool car.:glasses7:

I'll try and find some photos later

Well, the yard hand confirmed it was the very same car. But he told me a funny story I thought you guys would enjoy quite thoroughly. 2 guys showed up in the yard looking for a 350 chevy engine and the yard hand pointed towards the GM section and said they would probably find one easy. Well, he goes back in and comes back out to go down to the back of the yard and these 2 screwballs are yanking the 318 engine out of this Coronet. He simply looks at them and asks them what they are doing and the one who is doing most of the work says he is trying to get this 350 engine out of this old Impala. Obviously, its not an Impala nor is the engine a 350. The yard hand just said nothing and moved about his business. In the end, these two ended up buying this engine, superhyped about their awesome 350!:toothy10:

It's gonna take some riggin and adapter plates to bolt that up. LOL! Oh I guess the first post worked! LOL!

'Nother reason why I cannot understand the many threads on boards around the www, "I had my car for XX years and am trying to GET a title"

That WOULD be a tough pill to swallow, you have all that bux in a car and "it's not yours."

'Nother reason why I cannot understand the many threads on boards around the www, "I had my car for XX years and am trying to GET a title"

That WOULD be a tough pill to swallow, you have all that bux in a car and "it's not yours."
I think you were trying to post this in the "car stolen in 1995, found now" thread

I wonder if they brought the engine back after finding out it doesn't fit? Dang Blockheads should be able to tell a Impala from a Coronet they look nothing alike.

crack we do funny thingsssssssss to ya.if any thing else they help pull the wrong motor for someone else.

I would have waited until they were done and said hey guys you know that's a coronet right? And you just pulled a 318. The chevy stuff is over ther. (while pointing at fords) lol

-
Back