Im Slowly Going Insane!!

-

sbmopar318

Reaction score
So i went to my 1st cruise in of the year to see if anything new has popped up in town. I left angry and depressed after realizing i have accomplished next to nothing on my 72 valiant in the last 5years. Now I am spending atleast 5-10 hours a week on it and feel like im making progress, im sanding and filling imperfection in the engine compartment. Welded alot of holes shut. with any luck ill lay paint in the engine well next month then drop my motor n trans in. Then figure out how to wire everything up and put an entire interior in. but now im thinking i need 2 do all the body work. and when i say all i mean quarters etc.. this is driving me nuts what should i do? im on a budget and if i get firewall forward done i can do the rest later. or do it all now and push actually getting to drive it out another year or two? sorry for the rant eveyone :)

yea i think i going to do firewall forward so i can get it driving again because nothing puts fire under ur *** like burnin a set of tires lol thats what i need to get the motivation again. As for money i really dont need any i have all the parts, have full interior already built a beautiful 360 so clean i could eat off of it. built 727 w cheeta reverse manual new tires have new exhaust and ignition set up new glass fenders already rebuilt and blasted n painted k member and all front end. just dont have time to make the entire car straight and ill be honest i do not trust myself to hang quarters lol

Take your time doing small jobs at a time as money allows.JMO

x2. When I have a lot of work to do, on the car or whatever, I try to break it down into smaller manageable parts at a time. This can help everything turn out better since you're not trying to rush everything at once. If you haven't already, it definitely helps to make a list and check them off as you go.

Great advice...

x2. When I have a lot of work to do, on the car or whatever, I try to break it down into smaller manageable parts at a time. This can help everything turn out better since you're not trying to rush everything at once. If you haven't already, it definitely helps to make a list and check them off as you go.

Hey thanks guys really appreciate all the advice and hey 72plymouth how bout we trade 72 scamps lol then i would feel very relieved lol your looks really nice cant wait to get there

-
Back