I'm stealing a 66 Charger tomorrow!

-

bamamopar

Reaction score
I am going to steal my dads 66 Charger tomorrow. I will have it back before he gets home from work. My plans are to have a photo shoot of the car done. Then frame the pics for his Christmas present. What do yall think?
244.jpg

that would be neat...if it were me, i like sunset shots, and lotsa scenery...how will you go about taking the photos?

That awsome to do for your dad and hope don't get coal in your stocking. His Charger looks dang sweet too.

We have given the car a nasty rack to it now. So the front end isnt in the air. The car looks nasty I think. He never gets the car out to do stuff like this but he does want it done. I called my mom and she was getting the keys lol

Let's think this out :coffee2:
How easy is it for you to get it out ?
I hope it is clean and dust free:blob::blob::happy1:
that will give it away if it was move and got a wash job :eek:ops:
You will need a reason the day you do it for your dad :happy1:

Just a little help on a good idea :happy1: Very nizzze indeed :cheers:

Let's think this out :coffee2:
How easy is it for you to get it out ?
I hope it is clean and dust free:blob::blob::happy1:
that will give it away if it was move and got a wash job :eek:ops:
You will need a reason the day you do it for your dad :happy1:

Just a little help on a good idea :happy1: Very nizzze indeed :cheers:

Well the car was over at the house thios weekend and was clean. He isnt going to be in the garage this weekend because of the Alabama vs Georgia SEC Championship game. I wont need to do much work on the car. I detailed it before th elast show for him and it looked the same.

We have given the car a nasty rack to it now. So the front end isnt in the air. The car looks nasty I think. He never gets the car out to do stuff like this but he does want it done. I called my mom and she was getting the keys lol

Wrong kind of rack!

Don't have the front tires pointed straight forward as it is boring. For shots where the camera is at the right
front corner of the car the tires should be turned about 30° away from the camera so the outside of the
wheel shows and not the tire tread. For the left front turn them so the wheel is again presented to the
camera and not the tire tread. Same for shots from the rear.

Streaks of sunshine across the car's finish looks bad, so shoot in full sun with the sun behind the
camera and illuminating the side of the car that is being photographed. Noon time is the worst time to
photograph a car as it tends to illuminate the roof, hood and deck lid and leave the sides in shadow.
Late afternoon sunshine is usually best. You can also shoot in the shade where the light is softer and less specular.
But the light in the shade willhave a blue cast to it. If shooting in sunshine and you want to get the other side of
the car you will need to rotate the car 180° from the first shot so the sun is still behind the camera and still
illuminating the side of the car that you are photographing.

Benji

The car is also not a 4x4 either Stay away from dirt,rocks,grass ect.
Think open roads or street shots. The car belongs on asphalt.

Im prolly gona smoke some tires tomorrow in it. lol We just put a set of 3.91s in it. That 440 just blows the tires off.

Sorry but this old fart likes a fresh set of tires and he will see it.. or , or :D

Not a good idea :banghead:, I and most everyone knows it could
and can do a burn out even at a 30 mph romp :burnout:
Just saying :D sounds like fun, but if you do get a picture for him

................................. :cheers: other wise I would think the worst could happen .. :D just me.

Don't have the front tires pointed straight forward as it is boring. For shots where the camera is at the right
front corner of the car the tires should be turned about 30° away from the camera so the outside of the
wheel shows and not the tire tread. For the left front turn them so the wheel is again presented to the

Streaks of sunshine across the car's finish looks bad, so shoot in full sun with the sun behind the
camera and illuminating the side of the car that is being photographed. Noon time is the worst time to
photograph a car as it tends to illuminate the roof, hood and deck lid and leave the sides in shadow.
Late afternoon sunshine is usually best. You can also shoot in the shade where the light is softer and less specular.
But the light in the shade willhave a blue cast to it. If shooting in sunshine and you want to get the other side of
the car you will need to rotate the car 180° from the first shot so the sun is still behind the camera and still

Benji

Well that explains why I have so many crappy pictures of my cars :shock:

Benji

Some great advice here
Thank you and Welcome Benji :happy1:
if I missed you in the welcome wagon

I wish my car looked this good

Attachments

• Ralley's%20004.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 268
Sorry but this old fart likes a fresh set of tires and he will see it.. or , or :D

Not a good idea :banghead:, I and most everyone knows it could
and can do a burn out even at a 30 mph romp :burnout:
Just saying :D sounds like fun, but if you do get a picture for him

................................. :cheers: other wise I would think the worst could happen .. :D just me.
I'm wanting him to get some new tires lol I'm very careful with both of our cars. I remember when I let my 16 year old drive the dart this year she was scared to death. But I didn't let her get on it. But she also didn't build them. Both cars were built by me and my dad. The dart was also helped by my mom,wife and then 4 year old daughther. He lets me race the Charger. Even at 33 he watches ever move I make in it. lol

Damn, I hope nothing goes wrong.
If my kid sneaked my car out to do something he thought was nice, and something happened to my car, I'd still KILL him.

Just sayin

be careful with the burnouts. i got busted that way. dad came home and saw rubber all over the bottom of the quarters. his demon runs 10s in street trim and will blow off the tires at will. its hard to resist.

-
Back