I'm still here!

-

flynlady

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a quick post to my FABO friends. I still have my car but haven't done anything else other than replace the top. I've been doing too much work AND too much Facebook.

I made some great progress on restoring the steering wheel that I bought from woody30 but my painting job didn't turn out as well as I hoped. So, I started the sanding progress all over again AND asked my son, who is a certified automotive paint technician, to paint and seal it for me. I just COULDN'T take the chance of ruining it again .... Uuuuuggghhhh!

Getting ready to rebuild the front in and yank the engine! Should have my 1967 318 next month :blob:

I STILL need to start my damn build thread ... Maybe soon.

Sorry, I've been away for so long ... But I'm still here and loving my Mopar!!

Good to hear from you. I bet that wheel is gonna come out nice :thumleft:. Don't fret being busy, that's part of moving forward with life.....I'm hoping to get busier myself...and soon $$$...lol. Just keep us informed when you can and good luck getting the front end secured.

Awesome, Flynlady! Glad you're at least lurking about and got yer Mopar on yer mind. Gotta drop that Facebook, it's not as fun as here. My opinion....

I wondered about you and a few others last week. Good to hear and good luck! Have fun.

Facebook is evil! Glad everything is good.

So happy to see you posting again :cheers: Keep enjoying that very nice 66 Valiant Vert :eek:ccasion:
Looking forward to learning more about the 67 318 power plant, some of these year models of the 318 are monster engines JMO =D>

Ahhh good! I hate it when members come in and disappear.
Glad to know your still at it. Woody is good people.

Now stop face booking so much, that gossip and bologna roll you can do without!

-
Back