I'm sure this has been asked before, mechanic precautions

-
Hahaha. This thread rocks!!!

Yes guys, as I explained in my previous thread I have no shop space right now and won't for a few years, currently living in an apartment. I'm literally at a crossroads, sell the car or find someone to do the engine swap, period. I wish that wasn't the case but it is.

I love my Dart, i've had it for 13 years. I've done so much work to it myself before living in apartments. Trust me, I wish I had shop space to do this all myself :)

As to the friend of the family, they live ~1k miles away, so I won't be able to see them daily. Don't worry, all the politics of this have been worked out! I will be making a want-ad post soon of all the misc parts I need to make it easier for them. I'm paying them to do this.

remember, if it is important to write a contract when dealing with a stranger it is imperative to do so when dealing with a relative

write down everything you expect to get done, what it will cost, what time frame you want it done in and so on

might be uncomfortable to sit down with a cousin and do so but it will be essential later on down the road

(or am I the only one who watches the peoples court?)

remember, if it is important to write a contract when dealing with a stranger it is imperative to do so when dealing with a relative

write down everything you expect to get done, what it will cost, what time frame you want it done in and so on

might be uncomfortable to sit down with a cousin and do so but it will be essential later on down the road

(or am I the only one who watches the peoples court?)

I didn't want to shoot another hole in his foot, or I would have mentioned it. :)

-
Back