I'm Thinking of Selling the Ramcharger...

-
Ram,
These are just old cars man. It took me years to really understand that. It's not one in particular, but working on any of them that makes me happy. I (now) have one to drive, and some to doodle around with. But life is MUCH more important than these things. I sold or gave away 90% of everythign mopar related I had last year. I needed to to get beyond some personal issues I have/had. Guess what? I found more this year when I was in a better place to move forward positively. On taking up the family offers... I was like you two years ago. I preferrred to do things alone. I can handle it...etc. Lifes not about "doing it yourself". It's about doing things together. You Mom needs to see you, you need to see her. If the family can help.. LET THEM. Pay them back what you can when you can. I owe a huge debt to my family after my divorce. Had I been stubborn I would have been left with nothing. All I did was let them do what they wanted to, and I'm paying them back. I know all will turn out the way it needs to for you. We all have different paths and choices to make. We must choose as best we can, but we can't direct the path well. Sell whatever you need to and don't feel bad about it. There's a ton of new projects you never would have even considered waiting for you when things are better timed. Peace, brother...

-
Back