[img]PASTEYOURPIC[img]

-

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score

Paste your pic between the img's right where you wrote pasteyourpic and it should work. Took me a few tries to get it. good luck!

6pk, wonderful!! This mopar thing is a real sickness, I like all cars but when I see a herd of mopars together my heart starts a fluttering. Those are bee ute tifull. I am currently trying to nail down a 70,340 swinger to go with the fish. going to check it out next week, hopefully the price will be right and I can snag it before mama changes her mind!! :roll:

Sparky - there 2 '71 cudas, a '69 Super Bee, a '68 GTS, and another '69 runner in the garage to be done. I've got more projects than years left on the planet.

Yeah you can't host from those type of photo servers. They want you to put up more green to get a dedicated version. always the dollar...

:shock: 6pk man oh man you are living my dream, a garage full of mopars, wonderful.If this dart I am chasing does not work out I 'm thinking about looking for a 65 or 66 signet convert, think that would be fun and something my wife would enjoy. She is a little afraid of the cuda, but that is my fault, she is not into leaving intersections sideways with the car filling up with smoke...oh well..

Here's the time tested oldie shot of the inside of the garage. although its been cleaned twice since this has been taken it looks pretty much the same. There are a 1969 runner coupe, a 1971 cuda hdtp, a 1971 cuda convert, a 1968 Dart GTS, and a 1969 Super Bee in this photo. Sure doesn't look it huh?

ggg4.jpg

Found a couple other older shots... I have been collecting parts for the GTS for a few years now. Hopefully I'd like to get her stripped and at least the shell painted this winter. Think I'm going to put the 383 in a corner and screw together a 440 for her. I've got a set of 0.055 Wiseco flattops and a set of brushed LY rods that would like to see some action.

ggg5.jpg

ggg6.jpg

-
Back