In a bad mood..

-

Rockerdude

Rock n' Roll and A-bodies
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So, the guy I sold my station wagon to back in Oct has been really pissing me off the past few months he's owned the car. I sold it to him for $2500, because it smoked out the passenger tail pipe, and I was done working on it. So he has been pissing and moaning about how hard it is to work on because of the lack of room in the engine bay (its an early-a with a V8, duh). Anyway, my brother is having his Vw bug painted by a guy that he knows on facebook and the guy that bought my wagon is mutual friends with him so he keeps an eye on it for me. So apparently he finally pulled off the head from the cylinder bank that was smoking, and sure enough it all looks good. This is where I drew the line because the dirt bag posted, called me a "rat bastard", and said that he hopes I die of a horrible venereal disease because I "scammed" him by selling him a total pile of scrap.

:wack:
So I emailed him and offered him $1500 to buy it back. :finga:

He then said that I am a con artist, and that he wants to take me to court. Yeah, good luck with that buddy. I have good lawyers on my side, and my father is a cop of the law.

Sorry, I'm just venting and upset because I loved my wagon and never woulda sold it to this guy if I knew he was such a $#!t stain. :angry3:

I know, thats why I don't have one. I mean, the guy is old and still causes problems on there.

Exactly what 66340 said. That website is an excuse for people to dramatize!! Cant believe he is squawking about no room in the engine bay....hate to see the ***-clown try working on a new vehicle!

Kegan invited him here a while back, and when he bought the car I told him about how great this site is, he never joined thankfully. Lol There are Fabo stickers in the windows of the wagon though.

Kegan invited him here a while back, and when he bought the car I told him about how great this site is, he never joined thankfully. Lol There are Fabo stickers in the windows of the wagon though.

Maybe he will never join and sell the car to someone else so you will get the best of both worlds.

I wish I woulda just kept the damn thing now, and continued working on it.

I've found that that's many times the cry of someone who isn't capable of fixing their own car......hoping they can "guilt" you into coming down and doing it for them. Man, I'd be hot too. That strikes a nerve with me too.

Im going to do that from now on. I really hope my old car eventually goes to someone who will appreciate it as much as I used to.

yeah screw that idiot he knows what he bought as is. There are always people like that i just try to stay away from the cheap ones they always come back complaining their panties aren't tight enough when they drive or some ****. I always say my Charity days are over but always someone with a sob story so i quote high so they don't bother me. But good luck with that joker

yeah screw that idiot he knows what he bought as is. There are always people like that i just try to stay away from the cheap ones they always come back complaining their panties aren't tight enough when they drive or some ****. I always say my Charity days are over but always someone with a sob story so i quote high so they don't bother me. But good luck with that joker
You know theres no way that the guy didnt know bout any thing wrong with the car .. I talked to Adam bout that wagon for hours lol But we could not come to a deal we are to far way or it would be in my drive way not that dudes . Adam was very open to what the car needed what shape it was in and every thing :cheers:

-
Back