In a Great Mood.............Kinda

-

oneway71

Reaction score
I fired up the '73 Dart I bought this spring and took it for a spin, only 1 mile. Motor sounds great and it was fun driving, until..........it no longer went forward under its own power. In drive it now just sits there and clunks badly. It sounds like the flywheel isnt connected.......:angry7: The drive shaft doesnt even attempt to spin. So far this hasnt been a good car. I found metal in the oil and now no drive.......

On a better note I bought an '85 Dodge Truck today. I keep telling myself I wont buy anymore but still do. I have downsized to 11 vehicles and 3 bikes. It must be an addiction. :-D

Sorry about the no drive! Pictures of the truck!!!!

Does it have reverse? How about pulling it down to 1st on the lever, will it move then?

It has reverse but no drive. When I first put it into drive it clunks real bad then I had drive, but now just clunks and no drive. I have broken alot in my day but this one is new for me. I will try moving the lever later when I find more time, I didnt think of doing that this time, I was just happy to drive it for the first time after having it for a few months.

I will get pics of the truck Wednesday when I pick it up. 318 and appears to be a 1ton, fairly decent shape.

-
Back