In case no one seen this video of Victoria

-
She sounds great, Mike! What's the latest update? Is she ready to cruise?

Sounds stout. Great car.
Thank you, near 355 hp
She sounds great, Mike! What's the latest update? Is she ready to cruise?
Need to mount the oil pressure gage, water temperature gage, cut new carpet in to fit around my floor shifter and seat holes, remove the oil filter adapter and re-install it (small leak) couple more little thinks like trunk remote wired back in.

Thank you, near 355 hp

Need to mount the oil pressure gage, water temperature gage, cut new carpet in to fit around my floor shifter and seat holes, remove the oil filter adapter and re-install it (small leak) couple more little thinks like trunk remote wired back in.
Well chop chop hop sing. We gotta cruise. lol

Finally got the carpet ordered and laying out now

20240306_114921.jpg

20240306_114637.jpg

Well chop chop hop sing. We gotta cruise. lol
Seems all I have done was lay family members to rest in the last 7 years as you know, first was baby brother, two years later older brother and then my brother a year younger then me 2 or so years ago, and I just laid to rest my last mopar family member Dave Burton just two days ago, a mopar only builder and racer may go threw it and get it ready and dial her in for me soon, I am next in line, have a 67 Cornette close to being done in front of me.
Jarod Long is the king of the concrete at three track this year already.

Screenshot_20240422-151707_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240403-165909_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240403-170600_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240403-163723_Messenger.jpg

Jarod Long has been a good friend at the track for 25 years, he feels honored and can't wait to get her on the street and ready for the track, good folks about 40 miles away.

If you back it out and let the carpet heat up in the sun a while, it's a lot easier to deal with.
Yep, your right, its was all rolled up and tight in the box, laid it on the roof back in March, the shop has been warm, but you can bet it will set in the hot Arkansas sun before it goes in

Seems all I have done was lay family members to rest in the last 7 years as you know, first was baby brother, two years later older brother and then my brother a year younger then me 2 or so years ago, and I just laid to rest my last mopar family member Dave Burton just two days ago, a mopar only builder and racer may go threw it and get it ready and dial her in for me soon, I am next in line, have a 67 Cornette close to being done in front of me.
Jarod Long is the king of the concrete at three track this year already.

View attachment 1716241970

View attachment 1716241975

View attachment 1716241976

View attachment 1716241977

Yeah it’s tough, I know you have had many set backs, you put your car on hold to help take care of others, including having your brother Pete live with you while you took care of him till the end. You have been very patient and always put family and others before you, it will pay off and you will finally have your car on the road soon!! God bless you my friend :)

Great sounding car, Mike.
What cam do you have in her, and some engine specs please.
I'm very sorry to hear about your friends and family...
Have fun!

Have fun!
Sounds a whole lot like the 65 Dart I bought in 67 with a two seventy three ( my three key quit working) 4 speed. It had 11 to 1 pistons with a Racer Brown ST-21 Cam . It had 2 AFB 500 CFM carbs( that I changed to a single one) It had 4.86 gears . I made a lot of SS Chevy's cry with that car

Have fun!
Stacy Broadway 360, a builder here just 15 miles away, it was put in a truck I bought two weeks after it was build 20 plus years ago, worked heads and I need to check closely if it was decked, that 360 torker has been on that engine since it was built, Stacy has passed away and his shop bought out buy another builder, he builds ls stock car engines there and some fine old Ford engines I am told for drag racing, but I was told back when I bought it it was a 360 plus hp engine, he built quite a few of them in his day, I have one of the only small blocks around here he built.

6 passes on it with street tires, son put slicks on it and separated the frame from the steering box and collapsed a shock in the rear and bent the shock bolt on the spring plate, parked it and pulled the engine, kept it in a heated shop and garage , spun it about 4 time a year.

-
Back