IN-N-OUT burger shirts

-
In Tx. we dont need no in and out burger. We got Whataburger a tx.tradition since 1950 If youre ever down in Texas you gotta try one. Not cooked till you order it. Whataburgers are good enough to make you wanna scold your mama for not cooking like this. But I gotta admit In and Out got us beat on the shirts.

In Tx. we dont need no in and out burger. We got Whataburger a tx.tradition since 1950 If youre ever down in Texas you gotta try one. Not cooked till you order it. Whataburgers are good enough to make you wanna scold your mama for not cooking like this. But I gotta admit In and Out got us beat on the shirts.

I heard from a guy who knows a guy in the chain of command at IN-OUT-BURGER that they're going to Texas. We have Whataburger here in AZ too. It's nice when you have a choice.

DSC00065(1) (Small).JPG

<DAMN!> All the times I was in Cali or Az I never tried them! Now I feel like I'm missing something. But then again, we do have White Castles here. Awesome burger... provided you don't scatter your intestines digesting them. 8)

BTW: What is "Animal Style" ?

-
Back