IN-N-OUT burger shirts

-

daves66valiant

68 Dart 340/727:66 Signet Vert 340/5spd: 68 D100
Reaction score
got my new in-n-out shirt today. has a convertible 67-69 barracuda 383 on it with surfboards out the back. only problem is the 383 callout is 389. a serious goof but I can live with it. the last few shirts have been mopar which is very cool.

should we hang the artist for screwing up the 383 call out stripe? lol

i'll post a pic later.

we'll just looked at the one posted on the wall of the burger joint as I left and noticed it does say 383. The shirt printing machine must have gotten happy on mine and smeared it to look like 389. my bad.

here is a link for all you 67-69 barracuda fans

http://shop.in-n-out.com/innout/pro...Y+T-SHIRT&pf_id=PAAAIALAFLFPJIFG&dept_id=3003

PAAAIALAFLFPJIFG.jpg

My wife bought me one a few weeks ago, but she said I can't have the Cuda. Any suggestions on how to get her to buy me a Cuda too.

DSC00065(1) (Small).JPG

Let's see. Tell her she's beautiful everyday even when she's not looking her best. Get soft and sensitive and listen all the time. Indulge her shopping urges for mindless worthless cheap crap. Above all, pray that she takes all of these things into consideration when you tell her you bought the car already. Goodluck!!! HAHA

In-n-Out - best burgers ever!!!! Lucky to have them in SoCal, parts of Arizona, and part of Nevada. For those of you in the rest of the country who haven't had the opportunity to taste these gems, In-n-Out only does burgers, fries, drinks, and shakes. And EVERYTHING is made fresh - nothing is precooked or frozen. Potatoes are peeled fresh to make the fries. This is GOOD stuff. Got to give it a taste if you're in the area.
The reason In-n-Out is just a regional thing is because the corporate philosophy is all of there burger joints have to be within a days drive of their distribution facility so everything is delivered fresh.
And no, I do not work for In-n-Out.

The reason In-n-Out is just a regional thing is because the corporate philosophy is all of there burger joints have to be within a days drive of their distribution facility so everything is delivered fresh.

I asked why there are no In-N-Outs in Denver and they told me the same thing. I told them the drivers just need to drive FASTER!

Great burgers and COOL shirts!

Has IN-N-OUT made any Dart - Demon or Duster shirts?

In the Mid Atlantic, we have a similar operation as far as burgers: It's named 5 Guys, and these are all over Northern VA. and Maryland. Fresh fries, burgers, buns, and soft drinks. NO drive-in though!

In-n-Out - best burgers ever!!!! Lucky to have them in SoCal, parts of Arizona, and part of Nevada. For those of you in the rest of the country who haven't had the opportunity to taste these gems, In-n-Out only does burgers, fries, drinks, and shakes. And EVERYTHING is made fresh - nothing is precooked or frozen. Potatoes are peeled fresh to make the fries. This is GOOD stuff. Got to give it a taste if you're in the area.

I've heard they have great burgers. Although, I would NEVER give up White Castle!!!

I dont know,there is some guy named Tommy who might have a argument with that.:argue:

faucet pics 009.jpg

Thanks for the link Dave ! VERY cool shirt, I'll have to order one!

I dont know,there is some guy named Tommy who might have a argument with that.:argue:
Hey, Tommy's burgers are good too. But have you ever heard a race (NHRA or NASCAR) commentator say the first thing they did when they landed in SoCal was head for a Tommy's to get a burger? I haven't, but I have heard them say that about In-n-Out! 'Nuf said.

Hey, Tommy's burgers are good too. But have you ever heard a race (NHRA or NASCAR) commentator say the first thing they did when they landed in SoCal was head for a Tommy's to get a burger? I haven't, but I have heard them say that about In-n-Out! 'Nuf said.[/QU

Really, I could care less what a race commentator has to say.

They are both very good.One thing I like about Tommy's is there chili burgers,something you cant get at in n out.

Man, do I miss IN-IN-OUT Burger. I used to get me some IN-IN-OUT all the time down in Huntington Beach, CA. Haven't had any in about 4-5 years. Give me a Double Double and fries and "animal style" it please. Last time I was there I got the shirt with the purple 68 Roadrunner on it(which I still have). Now I'm hungry.=P~

Man, do I miss IN-IN-OUT Burger. I used to get me some IN-IN-OUT all the time down in Huntington Beach, CA. Haven't had any in about 4-5 years. Give me a Double Double and fries and "animal style" it please. Last time I was there I got the shirt with the purple 68 Roadrunner on it(which I still have). Now I'm hungry.=P~
Next time you get a chance, try the 'animal style' fries.

I've done that once already. I'm lucky I lived to tell about it. Glad she likes In-and-Out burgers. They're a treat for us, as we have a winter home in Mohave Valley AZ.

-
Back