-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moperformance

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My daughters 73 dart needs a replacement A pillar structure (drivers side). the top hinge area has pulled away (rusted bad). We need 1/2 way up the window channel. Through the rocker panel into the floor and approx 12 inches into the interior of the car. Let me know whats available? Thanks, Bill
I was able to pull these pictures from someone selling these same parts. It seems they are already sold so I'm reusing his pictures (THANKS!). Also. I don't need the upright trimmed out at the spot welds as nice as these pictures are. Just buzz them off a couple of inches around away from the part and I'll trim off the excess.
Again, Thanks a lot.
Bill

Attachments

• lf side b pillar.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 128
  • lf side pillar.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 130
Bill,
I have a car I might be able to cut this off of fairly easily but I'll need to check the condition. I know I won't have any of the floor as it has been cut out already. Not sure if he damaged the inner a-pillar when the floor was taken out.
I'll try to take some pics tomorrow.
Dallas

I'm cutting up a 74 dart sport that will have that, let me know ,Lawrence

My daughters 73 dart needs a replacement A pillar structure (drivers side). the top hinge area has pulled away (rusted bad). We need 1/2 way up the window channel. Through the rocker panel into the floor and approx 12 inches into the interior of the car. Let me know whats available? Thanks, Bill
I was able to pull these pictures from someone selling these same parts. It seems they are already sold so I'm reusing his pictures (THANKS!). Also. I don't need the upright trimmed out at the spot welds as nice as these pictures are. Just buzz them off a couple of inches around away from the part and I'll trim off the excess.
Again, Thanks a lot.
Bill

_____________________________ Thanks everybody Tony (whitepunkonnitro) was able to supply the parts needed. I'll post pics of the repair. Great site! Bill Bill

Again, Thanks a lot.
Bill

Absolutely perfect!

Attachments

• dart A pillar 002.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 86
  • dart A pillar 003.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 79
Bill,
I have a car I might be able to cut this off of fairly easily but I'll need to check the condition. I know I won't have any of the floor as it has been cut out already. Not sure if he damaged the inner a-pillar when the floor was taken out.
I'll try to take some pics tomorrow.
Dallas

I had the part and took the pics but 'tomorrow' was already too late. lol
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back