in need of intire back seat for 68 dart gt!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead6830

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have owned this car twice now and the last person i sold it to took out the entire gt interior including buckets, console, and shifter, and the whole back seat out. he was gonna cut up the car for a drag car :angry7:. i found it on a website for sale and bought it back before he could cut it up. but i would love to find parts to put it back together right. except it did have beige interior and i am changing it all over to black. any help would be much appreciated. i know nothing is free i plan on paying for it. thanx Mike

i have a nice black complete rear seat remove from a 68 notchback barracuda.
not sure if it is the same.
pm me

That is not as important as the shipping to get it to you. Let me double check the condition and get pics posted today ( I should have time to get them down) and we can go from there. I have heard other people use Greyhound? I have experience with FedEx ground with no problems. What do you think? The one I have is black since you didn't mention what color you wanted.

yeah im getting some stuff from wilbanks, and he said something about using greyhound. black is fine im changing the color of the whole interior to black. i`ll keep checking for the pics. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back