In need of some dual exhaust headers

-

scamperly

Reaction score
I have a 72 Scamp with the 225 slant six in it, I've got a 390CFM holley 4bbl I want to put on, and I have the intake already, but before I do this, I'm going to need some headers. Been looking around, and clifford ones are ~$350cdn and hooker ones are between $650 and $850cdn.

Anyone able to help a guy out? I'm not picky as to whether they're long or short tube headers. Also, I'll need some advice as to what to do for my rad, the current one I have is dying, should I rebuild it, or replace it with a bigger one?

Thanks!

If your using an automatic either header will work if you have a manual tranny you need the short ones

I have a Be Cool Radiator with twin electric fans. Love it.

Summit racing. Can't remember the price but it was for an A body and fit like a glove. Cooling is unreal.

Still looking for headers, preferably long tube but won't be picky. Anyone?

Try parts for sale over on slantsix.org. You may also want to consider Dutra Duals (split manifold). http://www.dutra.org/doug/doug-sl6-exhaust/dutra-duals.htm Again, slantsix.org is your place for info.

dduals-set-sm.jpg

Whatever happened to 'Mister Twister' (Don) out of Central Florida with all them different hedders he was fabbing up. He had long tube, short tube, bolt on collector, slip on type, for late and early a body. He was all over this site just a short time ago. I tried to e mail him and PM him with no luck. His hedders were affordable too!!
Chas.

-
Back