inboard spring kit

-

needsaresto

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has shifted the leafs in without buying a "kit". Pics and dimensions of any parts made will be immediatly copied,lol.Please mention what materials you used etc.

:toothy10:

There has been a bunch of threads on here about that. All you need is the box that can be made and a tube for the rear shackle.

There has been a bunch of threads on here about that. All you need is the box that can be made and a tube for the rear shackle.

Lol,I know.But Im lalzy and was hoping someone had a template or dimensions for me..

Here you go,ya lazy bum!LOL
car pics 66 Dart 081.jpg
car pics 66 Dart 082.jpg
car pics 66 Dart 083.jpg
car pics 66 Dart 084.jpg
car pics 66 Dart 097.jpg
These measurements are of a Mopar kit!

car pics 66 Dart 081.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 082.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 083.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 084.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 097.jpg

O.k,so it looks like they could be fabbed from 4x4 box tube.

Where can I find a spring perch for an 8 3/4?

Here's what I did. For the front I used the existing mounting holes to mount my super top secret... spring relocator system. I only had to tack weld the other side to the inner frame rail for racing or simply drill and install a bolt for street use. For the rear I simply took the existing mount and after notching the frame rail enough for the bushing tube, slid the mount onto the frame and welded-er up. This "jacks up" the rear end about an inch to an inch and a half though. Was going to patent it and market it but then lots of bad things happened in my life and haven't done anything with it since.

Optimized-Front_spring_relocator.JPG

Optimized-Rear_spring_relocator.JPG

-
Back